NACHI Relocation Service

Originally Posted By: gjohnson
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Over the next month we will be putting the finishing touches on one of our past projects. We will be soon introducing the NACHI Relocation Service.

The relocation will be run as a For Profit Public Corporation that will provide relocation services to people and corporations.

All NACHI members will recieve one share of stock from the new company with the option to purchase more when the company goes public.

If you have any questions, please contact me at gary.johnson@nachi.org

--
Gary (Snicker's) Johnson - Free NACHOS
The NACHI Foundation
Executive Director

301-591-9895

Originally Posted By: ktrice

Gary i’m glad to see that some of the programs that were mentioned several months ago are finally starting to materialize. This is a program that i think NACHI needs to get a hold on since it can benefit all of the members across the country in one form or another. I would like to be a part of this program if possible.

thanks
Ken

--
Ken Trice "MAB-MEMBER"
918-855-4484
NACHI Oklahoma Chapter President
www.tricehomeinspections.com
www.superteesembroidery.safeshopper.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

As I’ve said before… NACHI is always looking at doing something big. Here is a 3 million dollar $$$ promotion we’ve been working on: http://www.nachi.org/remaxracing.htm and REALmatcher is going to make a run at a global mult-listing service taking over the entire real estate system this year. We want the real estate agents coming to inspectors for leads, not the other way around (like it is now). And just like we took over the entire home inspection industry (we are the sole superpower of the HI industry now), we will take over the real estate industry as well. We’ll leave the defense industry to Lockeed-Martin icon_lol.gif

Anyway, think outside the box. This NACHIrelo is going to be great, but we want more.

Resistance is futile... PlanetNACHI!

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jschwartz1

Here is the official homepage of ARCA

http://www.arcaracing.com/

--
Jay Schwartz
Coast To Coast Home Services, Inc
www.Coasttocoasthomeservices.com
Southeast Florida NACHI Chapter - VP www.floridanachi.org
NACHI - Legislative Committee Member
MAB - Member