!!!!!! NACHI/ South Western Ontario Chapter Meeting !!!

Originally Posted By: lewens
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Greetings NACHI/SWO

We are going to do it again.

Our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday Sept. 14 2005

The Cocktail Hour will officially commence at 5:30 however if any one feels the need to imbibe before that there will be no points deducted for participation.

We hope to have dinner served at 6:00 so we can take care of business in a timely manner. There will be elections that evening for the Executive Positions so I hope we have a good turnout.

The venue has changed to The Holiday Inn on Colbourne St. East as they have a larger room available to us.

The menu has not yet been finalized and the steering commitee will be holding a meeting in the next few days to determine this and other details.

Stay tuned to your local stations for further updates.

Larry

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Hi, Me again

You got to talk to the right people. I asked Aimee if anybody from head office was available and she said "I don't know, let me ask around and see." The next thing I know we are graced with our Executive Director. I am very pleased to have John Bowman come up here to speak to us and I am sure he will have a good time as will we.
Now that John is coming we may have to consider other choices regarding the menu. I guess burgers and dogs just won't cut it. Oh well they wouldn't serve fries anyway.
Larry

--
Just my usual 12.5 cents

NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com

Greetings

We have arranged for another speaker for the 14th in addition to Our Executive Director John Boman.

The menu has been finalized, we will be announcing more shortly.

Larry

Just my usual 12.5 cents

NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com