Gerry Beaumont & Skyetec presenting at Atlanta NACHI Sep

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Page 4 of 4

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi to all,

sorry I had missed this thread.

I am so looking forward to visiting the Atlanta chapter and its members, it will be good to see some old friends again, and to make some new ones, especially Mr Michael Rose who I have been talking with on the phone for 2 years but have yet to meet.

The presentation by Greg Taylor of SKYETEC, is potentially very important to our Atlanta members, They have been very succesfull in promoting moisture inspections and certifications on both new and existing homes (over 50,000 inspections this year) and are looking to NACHI members in the Atlanta market area to help them expand up there.

The program will entail some additional training on both moisture evaluation and Skyetec's systems (they have a fantastic web-based scheduling and reporting system) and also they will be marketing in the Atlanta areas to support inspectors utilizing their systems and protocols.

For any members who are looking for expansion this is a presentation not to miss.

plus you get to see my smiling face ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) Ok so there is a down side to everything

See you on Tuesday

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi to all,

Just a quick follow up from last night, firstly many thanks to the Altanta chapter members for their warm welcoming of both myself and Chris Uhland and Greg Taylor of Skyetec.

It was great to finally meet with Mike Rose who I have comunicated with for several years, and to be reaquainted with Earl Beahm and several others who I met in Orlando at last years convention.

We had around 50 members there to hear the Skyetec presentation, and Chris Uhland tells me that several members are interested in becomming involved in their program.

More to follow, but here are some pictures for now.

![](upload://1NsqrlZpoehGdjwodBnItNGltEn.jpeg)

Some dude called Michael Rose.

Again many thanks to all

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"