1st NY State School Approved

Originally Posted By: jbowman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Quote:
I just received this e-mail, and wanted to keep you informed of the latest.

The NYS Dept of State has just notified the Western NY
School of Real Estate and it's Educational Coordinator,
Michael K. Brady, that they are the FIRST and only school
so far, in the State to be approved to offer home inspector
licensing courses effective 11/16/05 and Mr. Brady the first
approved NYS Instructor under the new guidelines that requires
home inspectors to be licensed effective 12/31/05. Approval #0001.

Please contact the school if you know someone who needs
to be licensed as expedited programs will be planned if there is
a demand.

thanks,
Jim
Technical Services Desk
WNY School of Real Estate www.wnyschoolofrealestate.org
(716) 633-9009

Sincerely,

Paul Mackanos
Owner
Professional Home Inspections
www.ProHomeInspector.net

Originally Posted By: aslimack

I received the same one, J.B. I am familiar with the school. Its in my area. They also handle RE appraiser and RE sales training.

Adam, A Plus

Originally Posted By: jrivera

Oh, I feel a big one coming on eusa_doh.gif eusa_doh.gif eusa_doh.gif eusa_doh.gif eusa_doh.gif

Originally Posted By: bmerrell

Mike is an excellent instructor, who I have had the pleasure to deal with and work with over the years-

Mike Congrats!

I have sent a letter to the state as a recommendation for Mike to be on the Inspection Board in June. Many others have sent recommendations as well. Mike has been working with the DOS for over a decade to date and is very involved with DOS in real estate training and now with Home Inspection.

I was told that each application will be given priority and since we have submitted our application this week, I am hoping for a notice shortly- Until then the only approved school is upstate NY and the school is tops!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MIKE AND HIS SCHOOL! DOS APPROVED- I GUESS SOMEONE IN NY WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE THE DOS APPROVES PROGRAMS IS DEFINITELY OUT OF LUCK NOW!

Originally Posted By: jrivera

Way to go Mike !!! icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

State of NY, Legal Dept. told me that I was approved for Teaching Home Inspection Courses! I am happy to have that hurtle taken care of. And how that the school is fully approved, it is full steam ahead for NACHI members who need education!

Have a great day!

Bill 631-563-7720

Mike is an excellent instructor, who I have had the pleasure to deal with and work with over the years-

Mike Congrats!

I have sent a letter to the state as a recommendation for Mike to be on the Inspection Board this past June. Many others have sent recommendations as well. Mike has been working with the DOS for over a decade to date and is very involved with DOS in real estate training and now with Home Inspection.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MIKE AND HIS SCHOOL! DOS APPROVED- I GUESS SOMEONE IN NY WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE THE DOS APPROVES PROGRAMS IS DEFINITELY OUT OF LUCK NOW!

My schools also approved on 12-14-05 and is hosting it's first class in january 2006.