Albany, New York Seminar

Originally Posted By: bmerrell
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Tag Your It

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

jhagarty wrote:
!!

Due to the Glitch, I will repost the question again....

Are the dangling wires in this photo LIVE?

![](upload://s1T7d9H09IdsYqqX789u3ZEJGF4.jpeg)

Originally Posted By: bkelly1

jhagarty wrote:
Someone Deleted my Post and Question and entered this:

jhagarty wrote:
!!

The glitch is common here of late, I am sure Chris is working on it. I had a couple disappear also.

No body is foolish enough to have those wires hot, with people this close. Are they?

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

I’ll ask Bob and Helen. They will be here tonight for a meeting.

Joe H.

To answer your question. The majority of the board was hot. However these to outlets were dummy's. Absolutely not hot. No wires are even remotely close to the boxes.

Originally Posted By: joetedesco

Mr

joetedesco wrote:
jhagarty wrote:

jhagarty wrote:
!!

Joe: YES, I took these pictures of some new and present members
at the Albany Seminar I attended.

The first picture with the pigtails were tested by
the inspectors, and the volt stick showed that current
was available and even the other test boards with all
open wires fed by the receptacles in the room were
alive.

Ask them! I challange NACHI to be aware of the possible hazards associated with this type of training. As you all know I am only interested in your safety.

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

jhagarty wrote:

!!

I don't have any idea where Joe T was picking up
voltage from...

As chapter president, I was concerned about the safety also

I pulled both plugs and tested them
with a meter, they where both dead, I looked at the back
of the board and there where no wires going to them

You know there is nothing worse in my book than people who are full of deceit, lies, and innuendos that lead to false accusations.

This has been (in my eyes) a deliberate attempt by Joe Hagarty, Joe Tedesco, and Ben Kelly to perpetuate deceit, lies, and defamation.
All three of you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt (in my mind) your intentions in these deliberate postings. Perhaps the membership should demand of you an explanation of cause and purpose behind your blatant and deliberate actions.

No frickin emoticons necessary...I am pisssed and hope other members see through your deceit, lies, and false accusations and join me in publically humiliating you and your methods.

Originally Posted By: rmyers1

Open letter to Mr. Tedesco

Joe:

I continue to be amazed at the fact you are still making post on the NACHI Message Board.

I am assured NACHI had good reason for cancelling your membership. In fact, I am privey to exactly why you were expelled. Actions which I will not post here to cause you further harm or embarrassement.

Your activities regarding NACHI, are seemingly not those of the professional person I've had the privelege of meeting.

I would suggest, you consider posting exactly why you were expelled from NACHI, and offer an open apology. That would do more to reestablish your esteem with NACHI Members, than anything.

The NACHI Message Board is not the appropriate place for a professional, such as yourself, to publicly engage in displaying your dissatisfaction with individual persons, or organizations.

Remember, progress is learning from our past mistakes. We all make mistakes and hopefully learn from them. It may be time for you to consider moving forward.

Further, those few NACHI members who continue to engage in replying to your post on this Message Board, should also take this message into consideration.

Wishing you the best

Russ Myers, President
NACHI, Chicago Chapter

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

joetedesco wrote:

every single one of the so called members of the MAB and ESOP and the President and Bubba John publicly joined in to thrash me, well it won't do you or them any good and as far as Bugfart he can give up too.

I called attention to a safety hazard in Albany and as a qualified and licensed master and journeyman electrician I am telling the truth.

Joe , Realy ?

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

Joe, you are simply amazing! If you felt there is or was a safety hazard, why did you not stand up at the meeting when you tested the board and as a professional who cares about safety not state your claim then?

I built that board with all the safety measures built in so that nobody could get hurt.

If you had found any defect on any of the live boards that you believed was a safety hazard you should have reported it right then and there. That would have showed everyone that you in fact cared for their safety.

It is apparent that you do not care about anyone's safety at all.

Were any of the test board "Code compliant"? Of course not!

Were any or all of these boards safe? Absolutely!

I can't (unfortunately) say the same for anyone who stands near you.

You compliment me face to face and then stab me in the back with lies.

However, I must Thank You for the great pictures and the willingness to post them on the board. It positively shows that they were stll alive and safe after attending the class and conducting tests on the electrical boards.

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

jhagarty wrote:

Are the dangling wires in this photo Live?

My post as it appeared after someone improperly using my Username and Password altered the posting:

jhagarty wrote:
!!

My repost:

jhagarty wrote:

jhagarty wrote:
!!

Original question posted was based on an observation made from the photo of the Panel board that did not appear to be safe.

Your Posted reply:

jbowman wrote:

You know there is nothing worse in my book than people who are full of deceit, lies, and innuendos that lead to false accusations.

This has been (in my eyes) a deliberate attempt by Joe Hagarty?. to perpetuate deceit, lies, and defamation.

?you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt (in my mind) your intentions in these deliberate postings. Perhaps the membership should demand of you an explanation of cause and purpose behind your blatant and deliberate actions.

No frickin emoticons necessary...I am pisssed and hope other members see through your deceit, lies, and false accusations and join me in publically humiliating you and your methods.

COE 3.3 applies to all Members and Staff (including you).

Explain your position or post an Apology.

Thank you.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Joe H.,

Thanks for your explanation.

You want me to apologize for my opinion. OK. I apologize.

jbowman wrote:

This has been (in my eyes) a deliberate attempt by Joe Hagarty, Joe Tedesco, and Ben Kelly to perpetuate deceit, lies, and defamation.
All three of you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt (in my mind) your intentions in these deliberate postings. Perhaps the membership should demand of you an explanation of cause and purpose behind your blatant and deliberate actions.

Big statements, you should have stayed at the cmi discussion. Nowhere...NO WHERE did I lie, defame, or causes deceit, I was not there!

I did post 3 times, no lies, no defaming, no deceit. Prove it or retract.
If they were live they were dangerous! I have an electric license, and ten years commercial experience to prove it.

YOUR actions of EXECUTIVE director however should be what is in question. Actions of late are unbecoming. Leave me out of your post when accusing. I could also care less about you being pissed. If you can't take it, resign, otherwise, learn to work through it.

Here is for you emoticons. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif) ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif) ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Read te post quick, it could dissapear! ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

The pigtails shown in the photograph are ones from a typical Range and Dryer. Both are 220 circuits.

It amazes me to believe that the two Joe's above believe that Bob Brown and Helen Jeffrey would actually tap into the closest panel box to make these live.

Credibility in their questions and statements would have been more believable to me if they had shown photographs of the 220 hook-up to the power supply or even a photo of the back of the board showing the wires in the box.

Thus, my opinion of them as stated above. Again I apologize for my opinion.

I have done electric in three hotels, all three of them had a panel in the conference room. It is possible, and easily done with sjo cord.

You should re-read the thread before posting your opinons that you have "apoligized" for.

Quote:
I did post 3 times, no lies, no defaming, no deceit. Prove it or retract.
If they were live they were dangerous! I have an electric license, and ten years commercial experience to prove it.

See post above. Don't you find it ironic that no photo's of the back of the panel or even a photo of the 220 hook-up to a panel box was not depicted to prove the accusations. Surely a man of your extensive electrical background would have questioned that.

Do you wire 110 to 220 circuits?

jbowman wrote:

ditto