Has anyone in NYS recieved thier License yet?

Originally Posted By: rpaul
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Len,

Elmira is the area called the soaring capital of the US. We have a factory here that makes Helicoptors. We have the National War Museum here along with the Harris Hill Glider Museum. They taught the pilots for the World Wars here. We have a lot of good history stuff here. We even have Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) buried here. He wrote most of his books here. Eileen Collins is from here too.
Enough of the History of Elmira, NY. Now some times we seem like the prision capitol of the world.
You are welcome to come and visit us some time if you travel through the area. We are on Rte. 17 (86) about 20 minutes from Watkins Glen National Race Track.

Rick

Originally Posted By: pmackanos

rpaul wrote:
Give us some hope. Is there any license inspectors in New York State yet?

Well Ricky, I call them yesterday and they told me my license was printed on 12/19 and congratulations, you are licensed. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Paul,

I called today and the office confirmed that mine was issued on 12/19/05, put in the mail on the 20th. I had a number last week but not the issuing date. Isn't that a weird situation. I was told, I will have it in hand in 7-10 days. I am in the boat!
It will be a good year ahead of us. Looking for great expectations this year.

Rick

Originally Posted By: jrivera

I’m numbered up boyz !!! icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted By: tfisher

I received my license today. Effective Date 12/31/05 and Expiration Date 12/30/07.

Wish everyone in NACHI a great Holiday!

Tom Fisher
Allpro Home Inspection Inc.
Pine Bush, NY 12566

Yeah, i found out today I’m all numbered up !!!

I a very happy camper!!! eusa_clap.gif I have now gotten my license in hand. I am on the road! It is a very nice Christmas Gift from NYS.

Rick

Originally Posted By: rleone

eusa_dance.gif I just received my license in the mail today. ?Couldn?t ask for a better Christmas gift? and I?m looking forward to a wonderful New Year!!!

Originally Posted By: jpilipczuk

I called today, was on hold for over 25 minutes, and received my license number. I was told 2-3 weeks now to get it in the mail. It only took 5 business days to process, not too bad.

Originally Posted By: dmelandro

I sent my app in and all paper work required, the women in albany told me make sue you professional liaibilty ins. she told it would take 2 weeks to process app.lets see

Did anyone get called that something was missing or incomplete or denied from albany. Is CT grangfather in if you have a N.Y. lic thanks guys.

Hi Rick good luck with new lic what number did you get, must be close to the top.

Dennis,

You are only required to carry General Liability. The limitations are in the paperwork. It is not Professional Liability. I believe if you have a license in another state then you will be excepted in NY.
As for my number, I am not sure what the top is but it is 16000006370. I am not sure if it means 6300 inspectors ahead of me or if it is a Radom Numbering system. If you can figure out NYS then you will be ahead of any of us that live here.

Rick

Originally Posted By: fduemig

Whew! I finally received mine today. Lic# 16000009333. Now thats a load off! icon_lol.gif

Fred

eusa_dance.gif Let’s all stand and dance with Fred. Congradulations!!!

Rick

Go Fred D., Go Fred D. Go, Go, Go Fred D.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Mic

Originally Posted By: bsmith

The legislative body of the great state of New York; in their infinite wisdom, has granted me permission to practice my profession.

Today I are a home inspektur.

Actually I think the Dept. of State did an excellent job of processing thousands of applications in a short time. Thanks D.O.S!!

Originally Posted By: fduemig

Congratulations Bill, and good luck.

I agree, they did do a good job.

Fred

Originally Posted By: lungar

Also to all other fellow inspectors in the State of New York.

I would like to say at this time best wishes for a

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

REGARDS LEN UNGAR [L I Nachi Chapter Pres.]

Bill,

Welcome into the good ship lolly pop. The land of the Inspectors Valley of NYS. We welcome you. Go and inspect all the deep and dark areas of the homes. I honestly believe the Department of Licensing has done a very good job and now it is up to us to carry on and make this all worth the effort. Give our clients the job they deserve.
All fellow NY License Inspectors have a Great Eye View Year.

Rick

how did it take after your application was before you can call to get your lic number.