Jeff Hooper teaching at NACHI Convention. Hooray!

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

course at the NACHI Convention. Please read about Jeff at: http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

I ask that all members join me in welcoming Jeff to the NACHI Convention.

Originally Posted By: gbell

I must have died and went to heaven.

How did you get him to do it?

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I’m just happy and honored he is part of the NACHI Convention. It really is going to be the i]Inspection Event of the Century![/i]

http://www.nachi.org/convention2006.htm

Originally Posted By: kfulton

If you miss his class you will have missed out on a great educational opportunity. Jeff is a walking, talking (might be english) encyclopedia of building knowledge. icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

He is the best. Don’t miss this.

Originally Posted By: mgault

Not yet in the schedule, will it be soon?

-Mike

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

Jeffery Hooper, Advanced New Construction Instructor for Inspection Depot, on:

Introduction to New Construction Inspections. Mr. Hooper has over twenty-four years experience in the custom home and light commercial construction business and inspections. He has built over 250 single family homes and 34 commercial buildings in different capacities. He has testified and provided depositions for a large number of cases involving the Home Inspection and Building Inspection field and Construction Defect Cases. Mr. Hooper has been qualified in almost all aspects of construction as an expert witness involving these cases.

Mr. Hooper currently owns and operates the home and building inspection company, Architectural Construction Technologies, Inc. in Florida. Architectural Construction Technologies started operations January 10, 1994 and has since inspected over 3,200 commercial, single and multi family homes for both resale and new construction. Architectural Construction Technologies provides technical advice and consulting services in all phases of construction related fields. Construction monitoring and dispute resolution is also within the area of services provided. Clients include homeowners associations, attorneys, corporations and private individuals.

From August 25, 1992 to September 2, 1993 Mr. Hooper was an estimator and project manager for All Claims Insurance Repairs in Hollywood, FL after hurricane Andrew. He documented and estimated damages including required repairs to homes and commercial buildings for some of the large insurance companies in South Florida (ITT Hartford, USFG, USAA, GEICO, CHUBB). He personally inspected, documented and photographed 623 homes during this time. He was responsible for completing over 12 million dollars in repairs.

From January 21, 1978 to August 25, 1992 Mr. Hooper was General Contractor, Supervisor and Project Manager for both single family homes and Jeff G. Hooper, CV page two commercial buildings. These buildings were located in nine different states. There were several Architects and Engineers that he performed work for including other General Contractors.

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

Might be worth going now. icon_surprised.gif

Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jbushart

Good job, Nick. icon_wink.gif Hoopy is da man.