Jeff Hooper teaching at NACHI Convention. Hooray!

Originally Posted By: jmichalski
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Done, as requested.

Originally Posted By: jschwartz1

gromicko wrote:
Joseph, could you do me a personal favor and delete those links. The past is the past. Many of us in this industry have had disagreements, even all out fights. It's a NACHI world and we all have to live in it.

jmichalski Posted: Tue, Dec 13th, 1:28 PM Post subject:

I am looking forward to hearing Mr. Hooper and I am more than a little amused at this announcement - especially given these threads:

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=15647
http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/viewtopic.php?t=15563

Kudos to those associated with NACHI who recognized an opportunity to provide our members with important information and education, and put aside personal differences to do so!!

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

jschwartz1 wrote:
gromicko wrote:
Joseph, could you do me a personal favor and delete those links. The past is the past. Many of us in this industry have had disagreements, even all out fights. It's a NACHI world and we all have to live in it.

jmichalski Posted: Tue, Dec 13th, 1:28 PM Post subject:

I am looking forward to hearing Mr. Hooper and I am more than a little amused at this announcement - especially given these threads:

Kudos to those associated with NACHI who recognized an opportunity to provide our members with important information and education, and put aside personal differences to do so!!

Yeah, the past is the past... right? ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jbushart

We should never forget that Hoopy is on the record as actively opposing NACHI, as an association, and its members as home inspectors. He is never ashamed to take our money, as exhibited by his willingness to sell himself at the convention, but it does not make him any less deplorable.

Building inspectors, such as Hoopy, have information that is of value to many and hopefully we can get our money's worth. I plan to be on the front row ready to shower him with all of the love and admiration that he is worth and deserves. Hopefully, Burkeson will pull his tongue out of Hoopy's mouth long enough to let him speak. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Originally Posted By: gbell

Thanks James wasn’t sure if i would go or not. But if you are there I will be sitting right next to you. Hell I will even take you out for a air boat ride. icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted By: kwilliams

Now that Jeff is no longer President of FABI he will be able to devote more time to his passion for teaching, just don’t expect his message to change. Jeff doesn’t hate NACHI he (as all concerned inspectors should) opposes NACHI certifying inexperienced and uneducated inspectors.

Those who find disfavor with Jeff's message are usually inspectors who believe they can short-cut the education and experience process. As before nothing has changed, there will always be those who oppose certified experience, state approved education, proctored examinations and any limitations, and thankfully where associations fail, the States will continue to write laws that restrict inexperienced unskilled individuals from fleecing the public.

As an aside and just to keep you in the loop, FABI has indefinitely put on hold any recognition of NACHI until NACHI raises their standards, it was an unemotional decision made made by the FABI BoD to preserve and defend the profession. Of course FABI will continue to encourage all professional inspectors to grow in knowledge and skill and will accept for membership any and all who meet our high standards.

--

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: psabados

Quote:
Now that Jeff is no longer President of FABI he will be able to devote more time to his passion for teaching, just don't expect his message to change. Jeff doesn't hate NACHI he (as all concerned inspectors should) opposes NACHI certifying inexperienced and uneducated inspectors.

Are you now the official spokesperson or press secretary to Jeff Hooper?

Paul

psabados wrote:
Quote:
Now that Jeff is no longer President of FABI he will be able to devote more time to his passion for teaching, just don't expect his message to change. Jeff doesn't hate NACHI he (as all concerned inspectors should) opposes NACHI certifying inexperienced and uneducated inspectors.

Paul

Both, unofficial, but... I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--

~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: dspencer

icon_redface.gif

gbell wrote:
Thanks James wasn't sure if i would go or not. But if you are there I will be sitting right next to you. Hell I will even take you out for a air boat ride. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Don't sit too close and try to keep your hands out of my pockets, okay?

psabados wrote:
Quote:

Paul

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Joe is an expert on Hoopy's "passions".

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

jburkeson wrote:

Both, unofficial, but... I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!

Was Hooper there too?

jonofrey wrote:
jburkeson wrote:

Both, unofficial, but... I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Was Hooper there too?

No we haven't shared a room since the FLASHI event in October. Hey is there any truth to the rumor that Nick is offering a reward to anyone who can find Bushart's lost mojo?

--

~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

jburkeson wrote:
Hey is there any truth to the rumor that Nick is offering a reward to anyone who can find Bushart's lost mojo? ![icon_mrgreen.gif](upload://tbe1CncrrOs48cXpHvziOT8r0T3.gif)

Did he ever have any?

jonofrey wrote:
jburkeson wrote:
Hey is there any truth to the rumor that Nick is offering a reward to anyone who can find Bushart's lost mojo? ![icon_mrgreen.gif](upload://tbe1CncrrOs48cXpHvziOT8r0T3.gif)

Did he ever have any?

Well its pretty obvious he ain't his miserable, nasty old self since he was painted over some improprieties in how he represented his business, who knows maybe he is just all tied-up with the ASHI campaign going on in High Hill.

--

~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

jburkeson wrote:
jonofrey wrote:
jburkeson wrote:

Did he ever have any?

Well its pretty obvious he ain't his miserable, nasty old self since he was painted over some improprieties in how he represented his business, who knows maybe he is just all tied-up with the ASHI campaign going on in High Hill.

Sorry, Joe.

No improprieties ever existed. Just like your height, the complaint failed to measure up. You will have to express your "short man" syndrome in some other fashion to approach credibility.

The fact is, I have become bored with you. The value of the message board can best be gleaned from the technical forums, in which you have yet to post.

Tell us more about what Hoopy's tonsils taste like.

jbushart wrote:
The fact is, I have become bored with you.

With Auld Lang Zine soon upon us I'll be sure to put this on my New Year's resolution list. There are many who are diligently working to keep you very busy next year, to beat the Christmas rush some have already started. Better not pout, better not cry... ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--

~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I knew Captain NACHI would be flushed out! icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted By: cmccann

Joe, I hate to say it, but man you just got smoked real bad. icon_wink.gif That by far was the most spanking comment I’ve seen in a while on this BB.