NACHI member as a guest speaker.

Originally Posted By: sboyd2
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

NACHI is the largest, best home inspection organization in the industyr, hands down. However, in South Carolina I still have to sell NACHI as well as myself when I discuss my company with others.

How can I get a fellow NACHI member to be a guest speaker in Myrtle Beach, SC at one of the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors meetings? The meeting has a guest speaker every time. They meet the 2nd or 3rd Wednesday of each month. It would be a great way to promote NACHI (and me ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ). Just throwing it out there at ya. Thank you and God Bless. If anyone is interested you can reply to this post or email me @ shane9281996@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Shane

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

I have a condo in Myrtle Beach I will come down anytime you wantsomeone…

Thank you so very much for the offer. I will contact the realtor board and see when I can have you down. Thank you again.

Where is your condo and how often do you visit? You can respond to my email if you do not want to post that.

Shane

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

Shane,

Send your special request to fastreply@nachi.org Possibly they can help you in your plight.

Originally Posted By: gjohnson

North Myrtle not to far from the House of Blues… my wife and I prefer to come down anytime it is not peak season. I know that sounds weird. But, I don’t like crowds. and the service is so much better.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I’ll be there… http://www.nachi.org/freenick.htm

I’ll talk to the realtors association right away. Thank you and God Bless.

Shane