NACHI Nostalgia

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Quote:
Chris Morrell
NACHI Webmaster

NACHI Member: Staff

Posted: Aug 4, 2002 7:15 PM Post subject: NACHI.ORG's message boards are up and running!

Well, the board is up an running. I added quite a few categories, but please e-mail me if you have an idea for a category that's not up yet.

Enjoy!
--
Chris Morrell
Director of Information Technology
http://www.nachi.org

Quote:
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections

User: ecrofutt
NACHI Member: Yes

Posted: Sep 22, 2002 8:37 AM Post subjectb]:

It'll be better if we can get more people asking questions and answering them. It only takes 5 or 10 active posters to make it a worthwhile board and draw additional posters.
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections Georgetown, Kentucky
www.b4uclose.com

Quote:
Nick Gromicko
NACHI

User: gromicko
NACHI Member: Staff

[b]Posted: Sep 25, 2002 8:42 PM Post subject:

I hope we can get it going...I got my a$% kicked off of inspectionnews.com. P.S. Chris...visit inspectionnews.com for me. I have to admit that I liked some of its features...namely black on white print. Also can you get spell check on this thing. Inspectionnews didn't have it either and you no me, I meen know me.

[/i]

--
Joe Farsetta

Illigitimi Non Carborundum
"Dont let the bastards grind you down..."

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Oh that is too funny! icon_lol.gif

Baghdad Brian should have never edited and deleted posts. I think he gets some of the credit for the success of this message board.

Too funny.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

I logged into the New Message Board in January 2003 as Member # 56.

I have copies of the Original NACHI Magazine that preceded the Web Forum as my membership went back to the early part of 2001.

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

NACHI was once just a couple fellas in PA in the 90’s. Joe Hagarty has been a member since before Al Gore invented the internet.

Some of the credit for the success of this message board has to go to Al Gore too.

Let's all thank Baghdad Brian Hannigan and internet inventor Al Gore.

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)
![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Nick