Nick & InterNACHI at Carson Dunlop Conference in Toronto on March 1-2, 2014.
We hope you'll join us for the Carson Dunlop Conference: What Home Inspectors Need to Know on March 1 & 2, 2014 in Toronto. This series of educational seminars is filled with valuable information for new and experienced inspectors, as well as students.
- Alan Carson - President, Carson Dunlop
- Graham Clarke - VP of Engineering, Carson Dunlop
- Richard Weldon - President, CDW Engineering
- Alden Gibson - Lead Inspector, Inspections by Gibson
- Bob Thoburn - Director, Builder Relations at Tarion Warranty Corporation
Continuing Education Credits:
This two-day event is approved for:
- 12 OAHI CEUs
- 12 PHPIC CEUs
- 12 InterNACHI CEUs
(if you register before January 31, 2014 - see below for more information)
There are some additional Home Inspection related events surrounding the Carson Dunlop Conference that you can take advantage of. These include:
>> A Horizon Training Event for new and advanced users on February 28, 2014.
>> CDW Engineering's renowned Commercial Inspection Course on March 3-5, 2014.
To learn more or register, please click here or call 800-268-7070.
We look forward to seeing you in March,