Download your Certificates of Completion when you complete InterNACHI's free, online courses.
Watch this 1-minute video:
There are several other ways to download your course certificates of completion:
You can go here and download them: http://www.nachi.org//my-exam-sessions.htm
Or you can go to http://www.nachi.org/credits and download them all.
Or you can:
- Go to http://www.nachi.org/education.htm .
- Choose the course.
- Log in with your members-only username and password.
- Click "Final Examination" on the left-hand side of the page (it's slightly larger, located above "Questions/Comments").
- If you haven't already passed the exam, take and pass it.
- Once you've passed the exam, a link to "Download your certificate" will show up on the "Final Examination" page (you may need to refresh the page after passing the exam). You can also go here: http://www.nachi.org/my-exam-sessions.htm .
- You can download and print your certificate whenever you want.
The image is a high-resolution JPEG image (300 pixels per inch), so it might take a while to download. Most browsers should prompt you automatically to download the file. If not, you can right-click the "Download your certificate" link and choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." to download it.
You can also add your education transcript to your website.
You can also find your certificates.