Test
New guy here
Is this being seen?

:mrgreen:Nope.:mrgreen:

I hear you but can’t see you.

c waht…:twisted:

John Cena says… YOU CANT SEE ME. :shock:

Hello… Hello…

Hmmm… the lights are on, but nobodys home!!!

You saw the lights on Jeff ? There off now.

Careful, some of us seniors will fall asleep in their soup when the lights are turned off. Click ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :mrgreen:

Mr. Harrison,

Please allow me to appologize for some of the more frivolous members of this august organization.

It seems some have it in their heads that they are quite droll and possess an abundance of humor. Of course, they have to disrupt our meetings with what they refer to as jocularity.

You’ll notice, however, that I personally refuse to subject myself to this type of behavior, and will be more than happy to advise you, as will others, in your endeavor.

Truthfully, your post is quite evident and none have had any trouble seeing or reading your question.

I would seriously like to welcome you to this very fine professional (on occasion) Home Inspection Organization, and extend to you the very best of heartfelt wishes for your success and the growing future of your business.

Most of the membership will happily answer any question you may have, and…

Man! I can’t do this with a straight face any more…

Welcome to Senility Valley. You’ll soon learn that lunacy abounds and don’t fight it–join in on the fun.

yea! what he said!

Brian is that you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep… #4

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=is+this+being+seen&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&oq=

:D:D That’s Funny and I can’t get my web site on Google front page:shock:

Google has “full-time” crawlers just for the Nachi site. Generally, my post will be on google within 2-3 hours.

Lol Jae at least you did not fall asleep in your soup with the lights off

Ahh…but I did!

Tomato it was. My toasted cheese sandwich was floating on the soup and that kept me from drowning.

And my lights are always off!!!

See I told you so. It’s more common than you’d might expect! :mrgreen::stuck_out_tongue:

Yep all over the world now

Is this being seen? - InterNACHI Message Board](Is this being seen? - General Inspection Discussion - InterNACHI®️ Forum)
7 posts - 7 authors - Last post: 9 hours ago
Please Note: Steve Harrison is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members. Default Is this being seen?
General Inspection Topics - InterNACHI®️ Forumbeing-seen-48242/ - 9 hours ago - Cached

I see you, can you see me?

Massachusetts Home Inspections

Massachusetts Home Inspector

Massachusetts Infrared (Thermal) Imaging

also please remember that Jae was nominated for the British Parliament