Electrical Thermal Imaging

Hi,

I have an electrical thermal imaging website that ranks on page 1 of google. The website has a very good name … www.electricalthermalimaging.com and is for sale. (Type in the words ’ electrical thermal imaging ’ into google.com and you’ll see it for yourself).

If you are certified to do electrical thermographic surveys and are looking for a new website name, or a ‘feeder’ website to your current site, then this domain name could be of interest to you. You could even sell advertising on it to other thermographers in areas you don’t service. At the time of writing this message it ranks 2nd on page 1 of google, so potential clients will certainly find it.

The reason this domain name is so effective, is because it’s made up of keywords that people type in to google… and it’s a self explainatory name.

A website is only worth what someone will pay for it, so there is no set price to buy it. You can email me an offer to advertising@howtofindaleak.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Also, I have a couple of other good domain names for thermographers here http://howtofindaleak.com/thermal-imaging-website-names.html , but these sites aren’t set up and functioning like the one above. (I can set them up for you if you don’t know how to do it).