Inspection Lead in Missouri, TX

Good Morning, Inspectors!

I have a client in Missouri City, TX for a full home inspection. If you are interested in receiving leads in this area and completing this inspection, please contact me ASAP at info@inspectorocity.com.

The fee for this referral/lead is $100 for non-inspectorocity.com members. We can coordinate scheduling and contact with the client.

Please include in your e-mail:

Time in business, Fee Schedule (this home is 3400sq ft), Software Used for Inspection Report.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cristine and the Inspectorocity.com Team

Yes Inspectorocity is run by Michael Rowen same as Inspection Depot, Ameripro, Certified Pre Owned Listings and whatever else he is doing. Michael and his cronies promote ASHI to Realtors and the general public as the only reputable organization in the Jacksonville area.

If ASHI is the only quality inspector association, why are they trying to promote their other services here to what they consider lesser inspectors (at least in Jacksonville FL)? It is pure hypocracy. Their only concern is personal greed. The only thing they are looking for from NACHI members is to open your wallets. I propose a boycot of all inspectrocity and afiliated entities from this site.

That person that is looking for an inspector will continue to look for one if inspectorocity does not provide them with one. Save your $100. Boycot inspectorocity.

Here’s what I got after trying to email them.
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I’m afraid I wasn’t able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I’ve given up. Sorry it didn’t work out.

<info@inspectorcity.com>:
Sorry, I wasn’t able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
I’m not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

FYI
It’s inspectorocity.com.

Not that I’d pay them $100 nor would I expect a response. my .02