Inspection Report Software

Can anyone recommend a good inspection report software? Preferably something that works with a PDA.

Thanks,
Glennen Quyn

Check out the report writing section and also the computer & technology thread. If you can’t find it their, you don’t need it. Home Inspector Pro(HIP) and Homegauge seem to be the software of choice.

3D is good, have been using it for 2 years and works well with with PDA

http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/home-inspection-software.html

3-D is a great programme. I have been using it with a PDA for six years now.

PDA’s are on the way out.
Get a Samsung Q1 or other tablet and use that with HIP.

It is all about Client expectations.

If you stick with the PDA method, HomeGauge is for you.

Agreed…(see post 6):slight_smile:

PDA/tablet is a cool combo.

You guys are a crackup. I think future NACHI events should have boxing matches :slight_smile:

Sometimes they remind me of the two old guys in the balcony from the Muppets…:smiley:

Haha, that’s perfect :mrgreen:

Hey I said I agreed already.
We are playing nice…:twisted:

Inspectvue

The Q1 is frigging PDA, don’t waste your money might as well use an etch-a-sketch. :mrgreen:

Hey etch-a-skech’s definitely have their uses! A nice 10" or 12" tablet or laptop works great too.

Too small for my personal tastes Dom. I enjoy a larger screen.:mrgreen:

And a tablet would probably make my inspections take longer what with toting that tablet around everywhere. :D:D:D

What are you using now a 17" laptop?

15 incher, my next purchase will probably be a tablet with a keyboard, best of both worlds.

All tablets have keyboards, otherwise it’s called a slate (though I have seen one company try to call a slate a tablet, I saw off with their head!).

I agree with Brian, my PDA is just like “Etch-A-Sketch” shake it a couple of times and it has no memory of what you were doing with it!!! :twisted:

Gerry