New Hampshire's New Vice President!

NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER

LIVE FREE OR DIE

State Chapter of

[size=4]The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors [/size]

NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE CHAPTER NEWSLETTER

Greetings to all! July 8, 2007
I am happy to announce that at our last New Hampshire State Chapter meeting which took place on June 27, 2007 I had the honor and pleasure to appoint Christopher McDonald as the new vice president of our NACHI State Chapter.

As this position is crucial for the success of our chapter the selection of the right person for this job was critical.

While all of the nominees and volunteers for this position had outstanding qualities one stood out above the others, and that was Christopher McDonald!

Chris was chosen for several reasons;

1. His maturity and stability.
  2. His professionalism.
  3. His education and his expertise.
  4. His meticulous attention to detail.
  5. His willingness and ability to complete a task.
  6. His willingness to work on evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays for the good of the
    Chapter.

For those of you who know Christopher McDonald you will know that his list of positive attributes are too many to be posted in such a short letter.

Suffice it to say that he brings a lot to the table for New Hampshire’s State Chapter of NACHI.

I would like for each and every one of you to join me in welcoming Christopher McDonald as Vice President of the New Hampshire state chapter of NACHI!

Welcome aboard Chris!

Chris 004.jpg

Congratulations, Chris.

James,
Thank you.

I look forward to serving this chapter and it’s members to the best of my ability.