RAL Inspection Services

Anyone here of this company? Have you worked with them? What has been your experience?

Got an email and a call from them today wanting me to do an inspection for a relocation company. Just need to know your experience with them.

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Bump

I have done 3 or 4 for them. They have their own form they want you to fill out. It worked out OK for me, I would work with them again.

How did they pay? Did they have their own fee sched. or did you get to set your own fees?

It’s been a while, but I think they paid within 30 days. I don’t remeber having to call them looking for payment. They paid less than a typical home inspection, but their inspection was easierer than my typical inspection/report. They do have a pretty much flat fee, so it’s not as good of a deal on a larger house or one with a lot of issues.

I did a Radon Test for them. They paid within the 30 day. I charged $150.00 and they paid that. I did have to fill out their paperwork which wasn’t bad.

Don’t know about a home inspection but for Radon testing, I would do work with them again.

Worked with them for many years. Very good company and relieable. You can negotiate fees with them but you have to have a track record. They pay me $10 less than my regular inspection now and it’s easier.

I’ve worked with RAL in the past and would do it again. Their payment arrived within 30 days and I never had problem collecting.

alright thanks for your help guys

I just got a call from them. I noticed some of the posts were from a few years ago. If you have worked with them recently are they still easy to work with?

I’ve done two for them recently.

Only minor issue is they wanted exterior shots of the house from every side, and they didn’t tell me that until after I was done. Either way, take lots of pictures, and they’re pretty happy and easy to work with.

Photo requirements are right on their inspection form,
Glad you got it worked out though

Which they never sent me. lol.