Signed by Nick

I just went to my mail box and retreived a unsolicited request from Liberty Mutual insurance company endorsed by the founder of InterNachi . Gee I wonder how my personal name and address made it all the way to a insurance company.

Did it get sold was any money exchanged hands… Do I care… H E L L no.

I just wish all this in house fighting created by the minority not the majority would stop, it really needs to go away the select few on the minority are really starting to appear like children

We did not sell them anything. I sent it to all members. It is an exclusive InterNACHI discount that you can even get if you are already a Liberty Mutual customer. If you do a message board search you will find members who have announced that they have saved hundreds of dollars with this member benefit. http://www.libertymutual.com/internachi

I understood that from the get go but it could be construde by the air heads that have been creating all the fuss and all this pledge crap that you sold the personal information as the letter came from the insurance company with your endorsement inside. Why don’t we copy and paste all those threads over to the insurance adjusters forum:D

Nick you personally sent the letters or Liberty Mutual?

I visited your link on their site I get this…

Application Error

We’re sorry, an application error occurred.
So now what? Here are some choices:

• Go [back](javascript:history.go(-1);return false) to your last location.
  • Go to the homepage and start again.
  • Search the site for what you’re trying to find.
  • Check the site map for what you’re trying to find.
  • E-mail us to tell us something’s missing.

And rays of sunshine come down on CB!!:mrgreen:

Yes we need to speak out were not like mushrooms feed them crap and keep them in the dark, speak up tell it like it is:cool:

Nick sold My dog last week…never cared much for that dog…thanks Nick…

I didn’t send anything to your clients. Don’t know where that rumor came from but it isn’t true. InterNACHI only sends stuff to its clients (members).

Your local Liberty Mutual insurance agent in your own town can apply the InterNACHI discount for you in person. This is a national member benefit worth hundred$ to members, existing policy holders included.

Last I checked it’s called a NACHI Benefit. It’s one of the reasons people join NACHI.

Now if one of your clients gets a call from Nick trying to sell them an old stove or something, by all means, please, let us all know.

yup exactly !! Charlie tried to make a good point i will give him that, sadly for him it failed.

jim

Or worse, if your home inspection clients start getting calls from stove restoration salesmen… LOL

I understood that from the get go but it could be construde by the air heads that have been creating all the fuss and all this pledge crap that you sold the personal information as the letter came from the insurance company with your endorsement inside. Why don’t we copy and paste all those threads over to the insurance adjusters forum

Ya need to learn how to read

OH no worries I know how to read just fine. As you said You just made up some lies about Nick to stir up some more unnecessary drama. I read it just fine.

Those of us that have read some of your recent posts ion this pledge movement can see you think it is stupid. That’s all good as we all get to have our own opinions. But there was no need to start a BS thread claiming (falsly) THAT Nick selling members private data to vendors. This is getting pretty low in my opinion.

Jim

You hit the nail on the head Nathan…go to a non profit and then it’s all ok and no taxes…!!! Call them, benefits. Genius I tell ya…

Sounds familiar …LOL… awesome Idea, wish I had that Idea 15 years ago;-)

Jim

Russell writes:

Non-profit organizations pay taxes just like for-profit companies do.

This whole stinking ruckus that you help to create is simply grown up men acting like little children. You have not been around here long enought to see how Bushy leads the meek around by the nose

You are exactly right Charley. The only reason we have the last few months of absurdity is because multiple people called out Bushart and other’s repetitive nonsense and refused to back down from his bully tactics. He doesn’t handle that well and it shows.

Hmmmm. I’m thinking of offering a 6 month newspaper subscription to our clients as an added benefit.

I sure hope better heads prevail…

Better Heads vs AirHeads… Go Better heads