url

removed%between%

John, it looks like your whole web site is on your home page, it is REALLY long - and the text at the bottom is so little my old eyes had a hard time reading it - may want to check it out - good looking start tho -

www.nachi.org/logos.htm

John,

You definitely have some issues going on with the site’s optimization. Read over the optimization tips here: http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/Table/Search-Engine-Optimization-For-Home-Inspectors/ . They are a collection of all the articles I’ve posted on the forums here over the past 2 years.

Greg is correct, your home page is WAY too long. You’ve basically reduced any relevancy for any one city a client is looking for to 1/1000 where it should be around 1/20. All that extra text is just hurting you.

If you have any questions, let me know.

thanks dom- as we’ve discussed, i know i should stick to HI!! I wanted to run a quick test. I copied and pasted content from my old site and the formatting went bizzurk. JC

Ahh ok, that’s why it ended up looking like that. I did notice you have about 5 different font types going there!

Are you SUREEEE you’re no longer interested in custom sites? I so need a good seo / site person, but I do not want to switch from Horizon reports.

John, just switch to our website hosting service, you don’t need to switch form Horizon reports. Plus you get it free for 3 months. We have website users from every other software program out there. There’s even guys with the HomeGauge login embedded into their sites hosted on our system. It’s not a problem. You have plenty of things you can customize and if you don’t have the time, we have a team of home inspectors that now will build your site for you (inspectors with free time at night :smiley: )

Yeah, those who are up with the babies would help. :wink:

Yup, there’s quite a few guys like Rick. Just be careful, one hand is on the keyboard and the other is usually changing a diaper! :shock: