Advice requested...

Hey people–I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance.

I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been seeing someone else. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out ‘with the girls’ a lot recently, although when I ask which girls it is always “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them”.

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked up her cell phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth.

But last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Now here’s where I need advice–should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

We need more information Jae. What year, make and model? :smiley:

Good one Jay, how are things in Sharonville? my wife and I are from Hamilton.

If it’s yours, I leave it to a pro. If it’s hers, just put some putty on it.

I suggest you start trusting your wife (or ignoring her) and these problems will go unnoticed and you will not have to deal with them.
To answer your question…putty, sand and paint

Could I use window putty? I have some of that…

You won’t believe this----it is hot and humid.

The good news is my cardiologist called the other night and said I can’t go outside in this heat.

Now my wife has to mow the lawn.

Rider, self propelled, pusher or Lawn Boy??:mrgreen:

Just spray it with some rustoleum.

My wife would not let me by a tractor to mow our grass at our new home 5 years ago. So, I let her do it with a push mower. 5 days later, I had that new tractor.

A deep thought there.

Weed whip!!!

That is very ery funny - I’m in tears - about the rust.

Ok thats good. You might be even a little more upset if you came home one day and saw she was ridin Raoul the Lawnboy :mrgreen: