Attention Vendors, if you want me to promote your products/services at this event....

http://www.nachi.org/utah2014.htm

Email me anything you’d like to offer as a door prize and I’ll have the winner contact you direct. I’ll also talk about your product/service from the stage.

Email sent.

One free IR webinar class ($400 value), plus extra goodies that go with the prize.

Hey Nick,

Count Spectacular in… One free year of the Spectacular Home Inspection System ($600 value)… Please let me know if you need more information…

OK. Thanks.

Nick,

I have a community safety event coming up on April 30th. I will be putting together a raffle prize while handing out brochures for our services. Do you have any safety related items/brochures for home safety that iNachi may be willing to donate for the cause?

Safety event includes water heaters, CO detectors, Fireplace so far. With the usual Safe routes for kids, gun safety, and such.

I have some microwave oven leak detectors. Will those work for ya?

Yes that would be great. I will email you my contact info.

Got it.

Thanks for the offer…if they come in I will make sure I return them as the event has passed and I adapted my current marketing material to help out at the event.

Use them for the next event or give them to your clients.