Bad news on the Infrared Camera...

An add-on to the Mortgage Bailout Bill, to prevent any further drop in property values, prohibits any type of online promotions or give-a-ways by any inspection associations nationwide, except in a very small test area in Walton County Ga. So I felt it is my duty to warn the rest of the hopefuls, so you will not hang around all day for a chance at it. The plan was put forth by local NAR,(No Average Realtors) who claim the device has resulted in fewer sales, and lower home values in areas with high humidity. However the one bright spot, is that the issue should be resolved sometime in 2015, according to a statement released by NAR. Hope this helps :(:(:frowning:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . . . i’m sure this has to be true :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

. . . did I balance the yello guys ok? :mrgreen:

What? How can this be done? I need more information please. Sounds to me like restriction of trade. I would like all info if possible as I would like my attorney to look it over. I sure could use the money

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im with you, I dont understand why I would be forced to do a LESS than thorough inspection. Are they willing to buy back everyones camera?

You didn’t pay Greg Bell for this strategy, did you?

I think this ruling only applies to cameras being given away

Or, Wendy----:lol:—:lol:

Man…you think she is still alive?

Boy that hurts being compared to Wendy.

I hope…with enough experience, trials, and success…that, someday, I can be the man that Wendy was.

I have no idea how she popped into my mind, I guess its the first sign serious help is needed—:oops:

And i bet your the only inspector in the county
Lucky you Kenneth

It’s the season. It must be the season.

Greg, just think if she was still here, you would of got another $19.95 without a doubt----:lol:—O:)

Newbie here - Guess there is a back story to this Wendy?

Twelve guys would have had to pitch in and pay it for her.

Full moon, too.

No she would have wanted me to pay her to take it.

…:lol:—:lol: