Beta test changes to agreement system

Hey guys,

We’re testing out a change to the new agreement system that would allow you to fill out your agreement using simple form fields rather than a free-flow block of text. You can see a demo of this functionality at:

If you’d like to try it out yourself, go to:

http://www.nachi.org/agreement/default/new-beta/

Please let me know if you find any bugs or have any comments. I’ll keep an eye on this thread for feedback. Keep in mind that this feature is still in beta, and we will be making minor changes over the next day or two.

Cheers,

I like this set up better. Much easier to enter text and not have to eliminate underline

One nice feature is that you can use it for your custom agreements. Just put “___” anywhere in the template, and the system will replace it with a text field of the same size.

It looks great. Can anything be done about the outgoing email message and or adding our company to the from portion of the email instead of our names?

We’re working on letting you choose between your name or your company name in the emails. What other issues do you have with that email?

CM

NoReply@nachi.org is a potential delete or spam folder issue. I usually send an email to my clients for which I can explain that one away though.

Unfortunately, because of the way email works, we can’t send out email “from” you without it looking even more like spam. Newer email systems implement something called SPF, which tells email clients what IP addresses are allowed to send email for a given domain. Since the InterNACHI server is not going to be in your (or your ISP’s) SPF records, many clients will see messages as spam. It’s better to use no-reply@internachi.org because we have set up all the appropriate records to show that our server is allowed to send email for the @internachi.org domain.

Obviously that paragraph was a little over-technical. Let’s just leave it at no-reply@internachi.org is the best bet right now for minimizing the risk of messages ending up in the spam folder.

Gotcha. That’s okay, I can explain my way around the No-reply title to the client. Thanks:)

I love the agreement and use it on every inspection.
Do you have plans to put a field at the top like the name and email address for the date(which will default to todays date, amount), etc? IMHO it is more efficient.

How about adding a print option? Sometimes I have a client that cant get to the agreement in time for the inspection and I would like to print the agreement instead of creating a new one.

SHouldnt there be a block for adding the price also??