Breast Cancer

[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]A Favor to ask, it only takes a minute… [/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Webdings]I[/FONT][FONT=Arial] * [/FONT][FONT=Wingdings]6[/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Webdings]Y [/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on “donating a mammogram” for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn’t cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here’s the web site! Pass it along to people you know. Encourage them to click today and click again tomorrow[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]and tomorrow, etc, if they can. It makes a difference![FONT=Arial]

[/FONT]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/[FONT=Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]AGAIN[size=2][FONT=Arial] [/size][/FONT][FONT=Arial],**** PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY****[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Done deal bro!

Done and forwarded all all 93 members of the New Hampshire State chapter of NACHI!:smiley:

Thanks Guys!

How many more clicks/hits would they get if everyone had a link to it on thier websites?

Unlike a lot of such mail, this one appears to be for real…

Good deal!
I plan to share this link with several people.

I like the way you have five tabs up at the top for various causes that allow you to simply click away.

Another great idea is to make sure your wives, daughters, sisters and mothers get their mammograms every year.

My sister had a mammogram last Feb. it was ok. This past Sept, she was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. She is now undergoing chemo and will have a complete masectomy in Feb. her birthday is next week, She will be 41.

Early dectection is the key. Make sure the women in your family do their monthly self exams and yearly check ups. Remember, men can get breast cancer too.

Done and sent out to my address lists.

We are a survivor family and understand the importance of this and the expense it can save someone who could not otherwise afford it!!!

Bump!

Smart man it’s done!

Thanks, Carl

"benefiting organization(s) in the form of a royalty payment. "

Wish I thought of this, give 1% of the orgs, and keep 99% from the advertisement laden websites. This is why I donate money directly to charities.

tom

Thats great Thomas!

For those who have time to get the 1% for the cause it is still better then
0 % Of nothing!