California here we come! CALNACHI, California's new state association.

Recognizing that California is unique in many respects, I am pleased to announce the founding of a new state organization in California—CALNACHI, which will be a separate and distinct California based inspector organization.

Dr. Keith Swift is CALNACHI’s co-founder and Executive Director, and together we have appointed Mr. Jeff Pope as President, and Mr. Russel Ray as the Marketing Director. We are still in the process of interviewing other California inspectors as potential board members, although much work remains to be done.

Nick Gromicko,
CALNACHI Founder

Mission Statement:

CALNACHI is committed to improving the livelihood of California residential and commercial property inspectors, and to serving the needs of the California real estate community and consumers at large, through public forums and continuing education.

Great news… go get em!

**I hope Jeff and Russel don’t discuss Pool Inspections…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **

What took ya so long;-)

Having NACHI make a serious commitment here in California will benefit all inspectors throughout the state. Additionally, it help truly anchor NACHI as the most prominant inspection organization throughout the United States, helping it to expand its influence and industry dominance globally.

Great programs and business opportunities are on the horizon for NACHI inspectors in California…

Much success to all!

That’s My NACHI!!! :mrgreen:

Local standards and ‘conditions on the ground’. Local experts (both great inspectors, and great guys) to handle local conditions.

THIS is NACHI! :wink:

California inspectors don’t need to be told that it’s a state quite unlike any other, and CALNACHI will give its inspectors a chance to unite for their common good. This “idea” for CALNACHI has been in the works for many months, and could be said that it’s part of Nick’s vision of “global” dominance. Regardless, plans are already in motion that will result in immediate benefits to the membership in the weeks to follow. However, we would like to know what California inspectors want for themselves as this little vessel gets ready to leave port for the open sea. We need chairpersons who are willing to help chart a course and then steer the ship as we get ready to set sail.

Things are moving along very well. Nick and I are working hard getting things in order. We appreciate all the e-mails, and thanks to everyone who has committed their time and energy. We love hearing your thoughts and ideas so please keep them coming.

Logo: http://www.nachi.org/calnachilogo.htm

This is great. Just what California needs. Is this an association we will need to join? Can we use this new logo in our brochures?

Congratulations I wish you all every success.

Coconut Palms in CA???

Perhaps an outline of the state instead of the floating island in the logo is a little bit more appropriate.

Larry, as you can tell we’re not ready to launch yet, and am still working on many things with committees. However, I am also working on “deals” for California inspectors.

I tend to agree with the criticisms of the logo.

Good observations. How about a dirty brown skyline, a choked freeway, and one diseased tree concealing two attorneys?

After the next earthquake, yes!

http://www.calnachi.org

Slick!

Hey Keith mate,

Here’s my logo design :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

CaliCadbury.jpg

My apologies to the easily offended.

Regards

Gerry

Ahhh, you are nothing but a hopeless romantic Keith. :smiley: