Calling all FEMALE inspectors!

We’re in the process of compiling a survey to find out more about the particular challenges that female inspectors face on the job, as well as to understand what they need to help make their businesses a success.

Whether or not you’re a member of InterNACHI, if you’d like to participate in our upcoming survey, please email me your name and website address (if you have one), and I will be back in touch at a later date.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

I would like to participate, put me down for it. Thanks for thinking of us female inspectors! I think we are few and far between.

Miss Internachi?

I thought of starting a post with the same title once…yeah, I thought I better not.

I really do hope to get my wife into the business at some point, and work as a team. maybe in the next couple years

Good on ya Kate. Best regards! I never really thought about the implications of being a female in this profession. Do you find you have more to deal with?

Me too. I thought it would be great for business, as she used to be a fashion model. But that was 30 years, 3 kids, a LOT of snacks, and about 5 sizes ago!! :|.)

You’ve been waiting all year to throw that out there, haven’t you? Remember the old “Russian Tractor Calendar Girl Pin-ups”… they were model’s also! :stuck_out_tongue:

Char and I worked as a team for 12 years both CMI’s and it worked well for us ladies love ladies .
They also are listened to all the time .
Char explained things differently than me .
While I was doing the roof she was doing the Foundation, outside electrical, walls ,Ect .
I would recommend this to any couples .
We are now both retired from Inspecting .
Both still in good condition last summer she was up one Ladder and me up another putting in a surveillance system pulling wires installing camera’s at 76 and 77 years of age .
It worked for us and I expect many others could do it too.
Sold out Company and it is still very active http://royshomeinspection.com/about.html
Call if you want to talk to Char ( Charlotte ) or me .

That’s pretty cool Roy.

Kate we have a bunch of female inspectors using Home Inspector Pro. I think it’s because they all use Macs :slight_smile: Shoot me an email if you want me to put together some names for you.

exactly!!:cool:

And you haven’t changed a bit…right? :wink: