CMI Application

Life couldn’t be any simpler…APPLY TODAY…

http://www.nachi.org/documents/CMIapplication.pdf

Thanks John I am a CMI and am not the least bit sorry.
I also feel it is a asset to me to have it .

… Cookie

Roy,

I agree. A great marketing tool/designation that is easily obtainable by anyone who operates in a licensed state. Most (if not all) home inspectors in licensed/regulated states automatically qualify for the CMI designation.

LOL. Pretending to be supportive while diminishing the stature of the program is something fitting for one of your ilk. How often DO you shed your skin?

The most meaningless designation available to a NACHI member, today, has become the title “Executive Director” - when not used by the actual man in power, Nick Gromico.

Your demeaning remarks geared toward this program are not necessary and are not appreciated outside of your very small circle.

As easy as this designation is to obtain, according to you, it must be excrutiatingly painful (with the title you carry) to be ineligible to obtain this designation for yourself. Perhaps that is your motivation for putting it down.

Mr Bowman,

Please explain how you believe it is easy to get a CMI in a licensed state?
How is it that most HIs in a licensed state Automatically qualify?

Particularly…the licensed state in which you, yourself, do not have a license. That would be a great place to start.:wink:

Which states produce brand new inspectors with a combined total
of 1000 fee-paid inspections and/or education hours? :roll:

And… because of the new CMI requirement, which states produce new inspectors
with 3 years experience on the first day they get their license? :roll:

It must be the one in which Mr. Bowman is most personally familiar…the State of Confusion.:wink:

NACHI members,

Are you in a licensed state and are unsure if you qualify for CMI? Send me an email with your NACHI ID number along with the state you reside in and I can show you how easy it can be.

I think John McKenna deserves the opportunity to make the changes to the program that he feels are necessary prior to pointing the finger at a program that he recognizes needs changes.

Welcome to the fray, John. Finger pointing comes from all sides.

Mr Bowman,

Please explain how you believe it is easy to get a CMI in a licensed state?
How is it that most HIs in a licensed state Automatically qualify?

John, you made the **public **statement:

**“Most (if not all) home inspectors in licensed/regulated states automatically
qualify for the CMI designation.”

**Could you please tell us in **public **(not private emails) which states
automatically give inspectors 1000 fee-paid inspections and/or
education hours?

And… which states give inspectors 3 years experience on DAY one?

Just wanted to save this for future reference.

Are you in a licensed state and are unsure if you qualify for CMI? Send me an email with your NACHI ID number along with the state you reside in and I can show you how easy it can be.

Mr Bowman,
Please post your response.
You are not using private emails to entice or aid in unethical behavior, are you?

Absolutely not. This is well within the current rules and regulations of the CMI organizations application.

Wisconsin would not apply.

Alabama would apply.

Well why are you afraid to post it here, like the CMI president asked?

I believe Texas requires the most education hours in the United States,
to be licensed as a home inspector. They require 488 educational hours.

So how do new inspectors automatically and ethically reach the 1000 mark John?

Are you OK? Are you having medical problems, John?

No one mentioned anything about new inspectors…I did mention licensed inspectors.

Yeah, John M.

He said “most if not all”. He didn’t say “new”.:roll:

I think somebody needs to start adding water to their Scotch.:wink: