Citizen's Property Insurance officially approves NACHI's Universal 4-Point form.

----- Original Message -----
To: nick gromicko
Cc: Loren Gallogly
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 6:53 PM
Subject: RE: Nick at NACHI

[FONT=Arial]Nick, thank you for revising your form to meet our requirements. You can begin using it at any time.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We are in the process of notifying other Citizens departments as well that this form meets our requirements.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Nancy Ferruggio[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Underwriting Supervisor[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Citizens Property Insurance Corp[/FONT]

www.nachi.org/4point.htm

Nick,

Can we use the new format on homes over 50 years old, without having an electrician sign off on the Citizens Electric form?

Thanks Nick and everyone else who helped make this happen. Thanks Jay for the Word format.

NACHI Rocks!!!

OK. The FORM is approved.
Can NACHI now perform the older than 50 years inspection WITHOUT an electrician having to sign the FORM???

Do you have that approval in writing?

Just to clarify this, we do NOT need a lic. electrician to complete a Citizes 4 pt inspection.
But we must use the NACHI form.

Is that right?

I asked an insurance agent I do a lot work for to call Citizens underwriters and ask about houses over 50 years old. They told him that we would still need to get an electrician to sign off the electrics section before they will accept it.

Hi Carl,

It is going to take sometime to filter down so that everyone is on the same page. I have heard from the director of underwriting that the NACHI form and ASHI form are both accepted without an electrician.

If ASHI & FABI can use the ASHI form without having to hire an outside electrician then I see no reason that NACHI would need to hire an electrician when using their approved form.

FABI, ASHI, and NACHI do not need to have an electricain sign off on the report. It may take a little while for this to filter down to all the agents. Maybe Nick can produce Nancy’s email address. If there is a problem, we could tell the agent to contact her and she will set them straight.

If you have a problem, email me and I’ll call your problem person myself with Nancy’s contact info if needed.

Thanks Nick for making this happen. I’ve got another insurance form for you to look over and maybe do the same with. I’ll bring it to the Sept 12th meeting here in New Port Richey.

Nick-
Thanks for the work on this - with just this, NACHI’s added a lot of potential to my business!!!

The link to download the forms is causing errors in Explorer…is anyone else having this prob?

I just tried it and it worked fine.

Thanks Nick, You have done some very great things for us.

I just looked at the pdf and the page numbers are wrong. The doc has 4 pages and the first three are numbered 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3. The last page is numbered 4 of 4.

Dick Moran

Can that form be posted on our site? I have a few requests and have been held up by the “elecrtricin’s signature” business before.
Thank you
Tony

Where is that form?

Post #2 has a link to the form.

How do I get onto the list of inspectors doing these inspections?