Coming within 2 weeks. NACHI to launch Inspectors' Consultant service for member.

NACHI’s Inspectors’ Consultant

After months of planning NACHI put in place an Inspectors’ Consultant. Soon there will be a special number NACHI members can call any time to receive instant help from one of the countries most experienced inspectors.

Bruce Kirby, NACHI’s Western States Director, owner of BJCC Inspections, a Montana based Inspection/Consultant company, and founder of the first Montana NACHI chapter, has agreed to add this new full time position of The Inspectors’ Consultant [size=2]to his schedule.[/size]

Any NACHI member can call any time for free consultation, instant on-the-job help and report writing.

“Bruce does everything to the highest degree of his ability and will prove to be a much needed valuable asset,” was the response when Nick Gromicko, NACHI’s founder, was asked his opinion. “I encourage new and veteran inspectors to take advantage of this resource.”

“I already consult inspectors internationally so it will be an easy transition for me to do this for NACHI”, was Bruce’s reply as to how and why he would add this to his already busy schedule. “NACHI has done so much for me and helped so many - this is a way to give back and help NACHI move forward.”

Sounds like another NACHI benefit that outshines the rest…!

I agree, I love this place and the good people in it. I always find help when I need it and it just keeps getting more and more user friendly.

This just keeps getting better, I’m in my third year as a member and the benefits definitely out way the cost of dues.

Thanks Nick

Thanks Nick. This is why I joined.

Done…

NACHI’s Inspectors’ Consultant (for when you need help fast):

Bruce Kirby (Montana)
inspectorconsultant.com
[size=][size=2][size=2][size=2]nachi@24hourconsultants.com[/size][/size][/size][/size]
(406)-291-5818

Great idea.(what do you say about that ASHI ) ?
Just put it on my del.icio.us

This association is become a force to reckon with. I look forward to the help that I know I will need. Where else can you have an expert of your field at your finger tips and from anywhere in the country?
The Members of this association is what makes it so strong.

Thank You Bruce for assuming this ‘additional duty’.

I hope you have an ‘unlimited minutes’ plan…

IT ROCKS![size=4]Looks like he’ll be quite busy.[size=5]Good[/size][/size]
job!-[FONT=Comic Sans MS]All of you should not joke about the unlimited phone plan.I’ve got over 8,000 rollover minutes.[/FONT]

Wonder how many of our detractors will comment on this? Or will they be conspicuous by their silence? Who dat sey NACHI don’t mentor! WHO DAT??
WHO DAT??

GREAT IDEA!!!

THE GOOD THINGS JUST KEEP COMING AND COMING!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, NICK!

(JUST A THOUGHT…HOW ABOUT A “SHOWCASE” AREA WHERE MEMBERS CAN SHOW OFF THIER WEB SITE, OR BUSINESS CARDS, OR OTHER “STUFF”?)

Tom Spoor
Quality Home Inspection
**East Grand Forks, MN **

QHI logo.JPG

Yeah…It is called find an inspector.

Much needed benefit. Nick you did it again! More education, consulting just make us stronger in the business. Nick just need to fight that crazy legislation ere in FLORIDA. Thanks NICK. Keep NACHI strong!

Thanks,

John M. Acaron
HOMEINSPECTORUSA](http://www.homeinspectorusa.biz/)
INSPECTED ONCE, INSPECTED RIGHT!\:D/
</IMG>