Day 1 of 2 at Joe Farsetta's

wow!!!
If anyone has the opportunity to take Joe’s class [commercial] I highly recommend it!!

Joe is very passionate about protecting his fellow inspectors from liability, and passing on his knowledge to other inspectors, and believe me when I tell you he is very knowledgeable. He is also a stand up guy!!!

I will post photos at a later time on this thread.

I guess you guys know how I feel about Joe’s class…just in case you don’t…both courses were just amazing!! The course material was great and so was Joe’s unique teaching methods!! I highly recommend both courses to all NACHI members!!

Here are some photos of attendees and Joe.

I would like to thank Joe for making the trip from NY, Billy D. for all his hard work to organize this event and to all the attendees, it was great to see you all again!

a few more…

The last of the photos.

To my friend Harry Jensen…it was great to see you again!!
Harry was an instructor at Humber College, and I was fortunate enough to have taken one of his courses before his retirement!!

Bill M., Claude L. I’m sorry we didn’t get a chance to talk,but it was a hectic weekend for me. It was good to see you both again!!

To my friend Joseph D. Skrypka, I’m sorry we didn’t get a chance to talk, I didn’t know you were not staying for both courses. It was good to see you again even though it was brief.

Who is the old bald guy with the white beard in the first pix?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Wish I was there

Cheers

Doug,

That does it, the beard is coming off!! :smiley:
On that day I felt like I was 90 years old, I was so tired!! It would have been good if you were able to make it…next time!!

Billy D and I would like to thank Dominic Maricic from Home Inspector Pro for his generous gift to the Kingston chapter.

Dominic has donated a fully Licensed version of his software to the Kingston Chapter.
You should be receiving a call from the winner soon!!

Thank You Dominic!

http://www.homeinspectorpro.com/

For anyone thinking of purchasing software, Dominic’s software is affordable and impressive, as well as easy to use. Follow the link for more info!!!

Home Inspector Pro is now $499.
ASHI & InterNACHI members get an additional $100 off our Home Inspection Program
A few of the features:

• Easily create a template for every type of inspection you perform. For example load one template for a commercial inspection then switch to your residential home inspection template for your next job.
  • Designed for a tablet pc to almost eliminate the need for your keyboard during an inspection yet the program works great on a normal laptop.
  • Ability to upload inspection reports for real estate agents, home buyer/seller, and you to view for up to 3 years.
  • Allows you to upload rep orts and email a link to the report in one easy step.
  • Reports are easy to for the home buyer/seller to read and Home Inspector Pro ncludes a table of contents integrated into the report summary for maximum clarity.
  • Add unlimited photographs anywhere in your report.
  • Works great with thermal images.
  • Reorder pages, control page breaks and create colored borders.
  • Runs on Windows 98 through Windows Vista!
    *]Easy to use home inspection software that runs on Windows or Mac!
    Click here to read more details

Looks like a day at the local retirement home. Mario, are you sure you uploaded the right pictures??? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Too Funny Linas!!

I did reconize mario without the thermal pic.

Hey Mario & Bill,

I’m glad the conference is going so well and was only too happy to donate a copy of the program as a prize. I’m looking forward to sitting in during Joe’s class next month and then giving my own talk on SEO in Missouri. One of you guys shoot me the info on who won so I can send them their license info!

Dominic

Bump