Dear, Nick and the entire InterNachi staff and all the members

Dear, Nick and the entire InterNachi staff and all the members
I would like to express my sincere gratitude and thanks for providing my family with all new winter coats and the extra Christmas money given by so many people that don’t even know us. It is truly heart felt.
It is because of everyone’s kind gestures that I will know without a doubt that the kids will be nice and warm this winter with their new coats and each will have an extra special Christmas morning with the additional money that was given. The free renewal of my InterNachi membership was the icing on the cake.
From the entire Hill family we wish you all a Merry Christmas and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
THANK YOU
Vaughn Hill

Vaughn - I do not see this as a gift, I see it as an obligation on my part to help those in need. I am truly sorry that you are going through this tough time and hope that you smile and seeing the kids smile in a few days brings warmth to your heart.

Keep strong, smile and my God watch over you and yours.

Russ

Vaughn
Just have a Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Vaughn!
If you have any additional needs please let us at your INACHI family know. We are all in this together.

Hope all goes well…pass it forward when you get that break…Merry Christmas

Vaughn
May you and your family have a Good Christmas and a bright New Year.

InterNACHI is a big family. A disfunctional family at times :wink: , but a family.

Remember, when everything in life seems to go to sh$t, sometimes all you have left is family, like them or not.
Merry Christmas, Vaughn.