Die quickly!

This dope Grayson is “in trouble” with the usual suspects. “Die quickly” is not the R plan but that’s not to say that it doesn’t have merit.

If you’re someone who goes out of his way to abuse his body - i.e., you smoke, you’re vastly overweight, you never exercise, you drive aggressively, weave in and out of traffic, became diabetic because you stuff your face unrelentingly, acquired Hepatitis or HIV from your lifestyle - take one for the club: Die quickly.

It’s the least you can do.

Maybe you should take a chill pill.

Oh please.

So you agree with the Republican health plan of “die quickly”. Because people deserve to die if they don’t live their life according to some standard you set. And tell me how you square that with the howling from the right about the government trying to control people’s lives. Even though I’m not a christian I think Matthew has a name that fits you well.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment that you pronounce you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, “Let me take the speck out of your eye,” when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

*2.Christianity. Matthew 7.1-5

*Congressman Grayson is a liberal with the stones to describe the Republican non-plan as it truly is. Yes, a bit hyperbolic with the Holocaust reference but it doesn’t change the fact that an American dies every 12 minutes for lack of health insurance coverage.

You righties are so ready to say that America is a great nation yet we can’t manage to do what every other industrialized nation can do. How does this make us great?

Of course I’ve been doing battle with you folks for years. So it isn’t surprising that you see people (except for those like you) as disposable.

Good lord Mr Ferry i do not think you superman ether ,

Grayson’s an idiot! Plain and simple! Pelosi says the GOP has no plan and Grayson says “Die quickly” which although not true would still be considered a plan! Can’t unite a soclialist party unless your on the same page!

Just sayin!:slight_smile:

In this country we are free…

Free to get up and go to work…
Free to smoke or drink or eat…
Free to have insurance, if we want to pay for it…

If you can not afford it, get a better job, work harder or get another job.

Years back, if you did not sow, you did not reap. There is no difference here either. You want your fair share, then work for it. Your fair share is not in my wallet. This goes for many things including retirement, housing and education. No one is entitled to anything, you want it, work for it. I do believe the system needs to be adjusted and made more affordable( stop the waste and have tort reform, again work for it)

What ever happened to civic duty and giving to the community rather than taking from the community, make it better not worse.

You are absolutely right John.

I second that!

Threads like this makes me wish for Death Panels.

What about those who eat right, excercise and take good care of themselves?

What if they have cancer? What if they have a congenital heart defect?

Do they have to " Die Quickly"? Would their living for a while hurt your club? :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Bingo John!

BULL!

No doubt!

Indeed. Much better to use this space to speak well of and keen over an unrepentant killer.

:roll: ho hum another day of one sided view .

You expect us to be wishy washy like a liberal to make you happy Wayne? Sorry, no can do .

No Ken i do not keep my expectations that high you fellows would let a single Liberal idea slip into that conseravtive head

LOL…

When the citizens of the richest nation of the world can comfortably allow other citizens to “have not” what they “have” that is essential to a healthy life span…we have a clear illustration why the Jesus that so many of my conservative friends ignore told us that is is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter into the Kingdom of God.

The value placed on “stuff” rather than the value placed upon love for your fellow man…even for your fellow Christian…is a barrier between you and God that you cannot even see.

Crap like this Joe, makes me want to be on your panel…:twisted:

Lunch with Jesus Joe??? It can be arranged, perhaps a Kevorkian gift certificate is in order, I’m buying. :twisted:

America the beautiful… I love free speech:D