Everyone who knows how to pray...

please pray for my unborn grandson, he is about 51/2 months and they found fluid on his brain and spinal cord, this is my son and his wifes first child and they are having a hard time with this, so please pray for everyone please. Thanks, Ken P.S. Don’t forget my wife.

Count on it, Ken, and hang in there.

I’m with you in prayer Ken. Be strong, the kids need you right now.

Heavenly Father,

Please be with Ken his wife, his son, his daughter in-law, and most importantly with this precious little one. It is our prayer Lord that you would would work a miracle in this baby and make him healthy and strong. We recognize that in your wisdom, you may have some higher purpose in this illness, that requires this family go through this trial, as opposed to having it taken away. Should that not be your will, I ask that you would give this family the strength, comfort, and faith in You that they will need to get through this trying time. Be with them Lord.

Give them all wisdom, to make the decisions that have to be made. Give the gifted Doctors an extra dose of your wisdom in determining the best treatments, and remind them of the facts that they may have tucked away in their minds and perhaps forgoten about.

We humbly ask again that you would heal this boy, and be present with this family.

In Your Son Jesus name I pray… Amen

I’m on it.

I am in agreement with Mark’s prayer.

I would be happy to.

Feel the energy from North Idaho!

I will bring this up, tomorrow, at our service. We have a prayer group especially for things like this.

We pray, Abba, for healing, but your will be done.

Amyn.

Worth repeating many times!

In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit, amen.

Randy

Ken, your grandson is in my prayers.

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for our sick child. We thank God for the great gift of our son and ask him to restore our child to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers. Amen.

Marcel

You and your family are in our prayers. Hang in there Ken.

Thank you everyone. Thank God!

Ken,
For you and yours
In fact for everyone

Father Sky
Mother Earth
Child of the Universe
Forever Free
Always at Peace

Your Brother In the Wind

Please watch over the family.

We just had a baby born 2 months ago. I understand the anxiety. You just received my prayers.

Kennth, Your grandson has my prayers.