Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > General Inspection Topics > Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors

Notices

Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10/3/12, 1:04 PM
InterNACHI Admin

Default Exterior Design Institute (EDI) course Norfolk, VA, Nov 28-Dec 2, 2012.

http://www.nachi.org/documents2012/i...ute-course.pdf

Nick Gromicko, Certified Master Inspector
President, Contractors Association
Author, How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business
Founder, InterNACHI
Owner,Nick Gromicko General Contractor

"Just as iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another."- Proverbs 27:17
Planet InterNACHI.... resistance is futile.
Need a home inspection in Georgia? Check out InterNACHI's listing of Georgia certified home inspectors. Or, find a home inspector anywhere in the world with our inspection search engine.
Old 10/3/12, 5:11 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: Exterior Design Institute (EDI) course Norfolk, VA, Nov 28-Dec 2, 2012.

Thanks Nick. I planned on attending but I didn't know about the InterNACHI discount.

Troy Pappas Virginia Beach Home Inspector

Professional home inspector serving Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Suffolk, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake 757-418-0944
Old 10/3/12, 6:35 PM
InterNACHI Admin

Default Re: Exterior Design Institute (EDI) course Norfolk, VA, Nov 28-Dec 2, 2012.

InterNACHI and EDI are basically sister orgs.

Nick Gromicko, Certified Master Inspector
President, Contractors Association
Author, How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business
Founder, InterNACHI
Owner,Nick Gromicko General Contractor

"Just as iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another."- Proverbs 27:17
Planet InterNACHI.... resistance is futile.
Old 10/4/12, 11:40 AM
InterNACHI Member

Nick,
Thanks for getting the special discount for InterNACHI members who want to earn their EDI certification!

I have taken numerous EIFS and stucco classes; EDI's live seminar is the one class that gives a home inspector the tools needed to go beyond a home inspection and do a full exterior envelop inspections.

The course addresses the systems and components you will need to know about in order to perform a full EIFS, stucco, manmade stone, natural stone as well as the methodology for all other types of exterior wall cladding inspections.

The course also addresses ICF, vinyl and cement board siding, masonry, sealants, flashings, windows, building wraps, proper moisture management systems and moisture intrusion inspections.

I plan on attending and will be teaching a few segments of the class; I hope that all InterNACHI members will look me up when at the EDI class.

Ron Huffman, EDI #CO-002