Foreigners buying US property

International buyers accounted for $82.5 billion, or 8.9%, of the $928 billion spent on residential real estate in the 12-month period that ended in March, according a survey released Monday by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). That was up 24% from $66.4 billion in the previous-year period. The survey showed that about 55% of all international buyers came from five countries: Canada, China, Mexico, India and the United Kingdom.

Five states, meanwhile, accounted for around 55% of all sales to international buyers: Florida, California, Texas, Arizona, and New York.

Yeah, I’d buy that.
I’ve done inspections for a lot of Indians, Mexicans, and Chinese. But Brits and Canucks? I never see them.

As long as they continue to pay with money that I can spend where I live, I couldn’t care less where they’re from.

Investment of the future is Land farm land is going to be Number one

Last month I had 4 inspections from buyers moving here from Turkey? No joke, I thought it to be a bit odd, but nice guys and all appreciative of my work, (all paid too thats the main thing). Just an observation.