Fraud Allert

I received an email from the internachi site from a Mr. Joe Rupert that is a scam where he wants a home inspection and wants to pay for it with a credit card, but he want the home inspector to let him add additional money on the card so he can pay for closing costs and downpayment of the property he want you to inspect. Beware!!

Sixth.

Lol you beat me to it

I got it also.

he’s using email: joellenhuw@gmail.com

Here is what he sent us:
Hello am Joe Rupert,I am currently searching for a Home Inspector,I will like to know your service hours please get back to me as soon as possible.

(I gave brief reply of our hours)

Thanks for your response,I am hearing impaired and i just had a surgery,I believe the best means i can get across to you right now
would be via e-mail,Actually am in the process of buying a house for my retired parent,I want the general inspection done as soon as
possible…
Let me know if you would be available i will contact the previous owner to have the keys ready and i will also like to know how much the inspection would cost.
(Full House Home Inspection: 4,000 square feet and Maintenance Inspections with Written Report)
Note:-I will get back to you in my next email with the address and any further details you would need.

what I sent him next:
“But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the Day of Judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned” (Matthew 12:36-37).

DO NOT CONTACT US AGAIN. YOU ARE BEING REPORTED TO THE COLORADO ATTORNEY GENERAL.

Aw shucks, I just got it too - dag nabbit I HATE it when I have to say “dag nabbit”!

I just sent Joe a link to this thread.

Just got the same email. I thought it was weird, so I came to this site to see if anyone else was getting it.

Those people in Lagos just keep on trying, and now they’re really working the niche markets.
My guess… he’s not a christian so threatening him with judgement day won’t slow him down. I’ll bet he’s a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.

Well it look like the scum is contacting Colorado inspectors.i hit the email today also.

Me too David.

I received the same. Eric Holder should know about this!

I got the same message

Today I got a variation of it.

Only instead of Joe, the name was Anthony Smith. And he has to communicate via email due to being in the hospital.

I guess Joe realized most of us were on to him and changed up his story.

I just got it. Still using Joe. He just had ear surgery so he can only email. Poor guy.

Just got the Joe email as well tonight.

Me too twice

He had me on the hook until email #3. That’s when I decided to check here.

We received the same request for address 255 NW 64th St, Boca Raton, FL

"Thanks for the quote. I am OK with the quote and i would have everything put in place for the inspection,first of all i will like
you to know that the house if for sale by the owner and not by realtor,I will like you to know the house is still occupied and it will be vacant next weekend,I want you to know that the caretaker will send you the key and you can go there for the inspection,i need you to send me your full name and office address and a valid phone number as requested by the caretaker he would need it to contact you to schedule the inspection and get the house keys to your office immediately they receive their balance,I will like to know what kind of credit cards you accept for payment so i can make the payment asap,I would have to seek a little favor from you and i would be happy if you can be able to grant me the favor i seek from you.Due to my present health condition,i would provide you my credit card details for you to charge for the total cost of the service and also i would like you to charge an extra sum of $ which would be used to balance up fees for the house,I am sorry if i am asking for too much but i would have forwarded the balance to him myself but i am held down with health issues right now and am still at the hospital and the seller stated he wants the balance by bank transfer that’s why i am seeking your favor on this,i would be willing to compensate you if you can assist me on this.

Your urgent response would be appreciated.

**JT Property Inspections **
& Services Incorporated
State Licensed Home & Mold Inspectors

7000 West Palmetto Park Road. Suite #210
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Tel| 561-594-7878 |Palm Beach|
Tel|954-739-7878 |Broward|
Tel| 305-515-7878 |Miami-Dade|
Email: JTPropertyinspec@aol.com
Website: ](http://www.jtpropertyinspections.com/)www.JTPropertyinspections.com

This same person has also contacted evans home inspections. He claims he is deaf and the property is buy owner. Thanks for your alert as it confirms our suspicion. He is also asking for us to do the credit card fraud too.
Thanks,
Evans Home Inspections