Free Brochure Design Service. Who needs a new brochure?

I’d like a couple of volunteers. We are going to build you custom inspection brochures tailored to the inspection services you offer. I’ll have to work one-on-one with you to get your brochure right. Then I’ll email you the file so you can have it printed. I’ll also post it so other members can see.

Is anyone up for working with me on this project? Nick wants me to create brochures for at least 10 different inspection companies so that other members can get some ideas to build their own.

claire@internachi.org

Please post if your interested!

Hello Claire,

That is a very nice gesture. I would be interested but printing brochures is expensive. Unless you are handing them out in public venues related to inspections then the only other valid place for them is in RE Agency offices. Unfortunately the RE Agencies here have a “Pay to Play” model which requires the Inspector to pay even more money to have their brochures regularly cleaned up and discarded from their tables, distro boxes, etc.

Thank you though for the offer.

I’ll jump in.

Claire,

I have been looking to have brouchures developed and printed. I would love to work with you on this.

Dave

Emmanuel, dropping off brochures at real estate offices is “old school.” Do what the big inspectors do out here. They mail a dozen brochures to each agent in their local area. Agents are independent contractors and use any inspector they want. If your brochure is handy, they hand out yours.

You should also mail one brochure to every home seller in your area. Home sellers sometimes order www.moveincertified.com inspections. They also, very often, are moving locally and need an inspector when they move. Get your brochure to them before that point.

In todays fast paced world a well thought out brochure means more to a home buyer and could make the difference between you and the other guy, many people forget about the many different websites they visit, but a hard copy that may be hanging out around the house may be the key to hooking a new home buyer.

Gerry Pallotta, I’d love to work on this for you! If you could please send me your email address and if you have a website that as well. We can work on this together, so any ideas you have , please include them as well.

David Gagneur, I’d love to work on this for you! If you could please send me your email address and if you have a website that as well. We can work on this together, so any ideas you have , please include them as well.

Hi Claire. I like to work with you. Robert

Please

I’m game. Ive been considering a new “look”. Thanks for the offer

I would be interested also.

Robert Newland, I’d love to work on this for you! If you could please send me your email address and if you have a website that as well. We can work on this together, so any ideas you have , please include them as well.

Michael Lopezi, I’d love to work on this for you! If you could please send me your email address and if you have a website that as well. We can work on this together, so any ideas you have , please include them as well.

Michael Bazzo, I’d love to work on this for you! If you could please send me your email address and if you have a website that as well. We can work on this together, so any ideas you have , please include them as well.

James Levy, I’d love to work on this for you! If you could please send me your email address and if you have a website that as well. We can work on this together, so any ideas you have , please include them as well.

Ms Jackson if you have the time I am certain I could benefit greatly form your expertise. If you could send me a list of things you would need from me to tbclayton@hotmail.com I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you for your time.

Thanks Claire, my email address is homespectllc@gmail.com . My main website (I have five) is http://www.homespectllc.com or use the link in my signature.

Claire,
I would like to get in on this also.
Jeff

Terry Clayton, I’d love to work on this for you! If you could please send me your email address and if you have a website that as well. We can work on this together, so any ideas you have , please include them as well.

claire@internachi.org