Free Thank you cards for the troops!!!

My wife found this info. IMHO all Americans should do this. My wife and I did. I challenge all NACHI members to send one (or more).:slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: P.S. if you are a member of another message board, please pass this on. Karl Gerhauser

[FONT=Arial]This is really cool![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Xerox will print a card for soldiers and send it for you

This is a wonderful site and it does only take seconds to do it.
If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/, you can pick out a thank you card that Xerox will print and send to a Soldier who is currently serving in Iraq. You can’t pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! Please send a card!!

It is**** FREE**** and it only takes a second. [/FONT]

Thanks Carl, For everyone visiting the Nachi board during the Holidays please take a moment and visit this site, you’ll be glad you did!

Karl,

I appreciate the info. It took me less than 1 minute to click on their templates and the card was off to the troops.

There are many troops out there who do not get to be with their families over the Holiday season. This is something we take advantage of and do not realize how important it is to be with loved ones. I think the least we could do is show our appreciation for their time served overseas.

Whether one is for or against the “war”, this is a great idea and should be done by all NACHI members. Let’s show our troops some support and send as many as we can!

Whether one is for or against the “war”, this is a great idea and should be done by all NACHI members. Let’s show our troops some support and send as many as we can! Needed to move this back up. thank you to all who are participating.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I felt this could use a bump. The site is still good.