Fufilling a 21 year dream....NOT Inspection Related

So after 25 years of martial arts training and 21 years in this specific art (Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu) I leave for Japan and training with the grandmaster and seniors October 9th. I am taking 4 students and putting 3 of them up for their 5th dan test. I will be 52 years old by the time I leave and I have never once left the shores of the United States so this is BIG for me. Maybe I’ll get to check out a Japanese house while there :wink: To say that I am excited would be a gross understatement!!!:cool::cool::cool:

That sounds awesome. I have a Black Belt in International Tae-Kwon-Do and brown in Goju. My Daughter has been studying Aikido since she was late around 4 and has a green belt. Someday I may join her if my body and wallet can take it.

Enjoy your lifes dream and take pictures for us to see. Congrats.

Awesome George!

Domo arigato, Sensei

Congrats George, and stay safe out there…! :wink:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3_3wxWsTEC2Ju_fbQtUpmCCUWBZHPYmAytF_vq2Gt8akK5Qxn

“Wax On”
Clockwise or counter clockwise ?

Sounds fun.
Should be memory of a lifetime.

I have visited some houses in Japan but I won’t say what kind in a public forum:D

That’s Awesome! Enjoy it!

Congrats…should be awesome.

Congratulations, you have a good time

Awesome George!

I just got back into martial arts. One to join my youngest on his quest for a black belt, and two, so I can stay in shape for all these crawlspaces I’m climbing in :slight_smile:

Have a great trip and wonderful experience.

Awesome. Sounds like a “dream fulfilled.”

I’m working on a couple of those myself currently :smiley:

Damn Jeff if you wanted to meet me all you had to do was ask,:cool:

very nice! have fun

Very cool! Have a great time

You’re on my bucket list :wink:

Congrats George. Hope it is all you thought it would be.

I was going to aim for a black belt at one time. They didn’t come in a “stretch” version. Instead I went for Black Label… :wink:

Best to you.

Russ is on a lot of lists I’m thinking…:slight_smile: