Great InterNACHI Daily Door Prize NFL Wild Card Game!!!!!!!!! Place your guesses now.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/borntxn1998/nfl_playoffs.jpg

The winner gets…

Correctly guess the 4 winners of all 4 Wild Card games. Or in other words, pick one team from each of these 4 matchups:

1. Steelers vs. Jaguars.
  2. Chargers vs. Titans.
  3. Buccaneers vs. Giants.
  4. Seahawks vs. Redskins.
    Then guess the total points scored (one number) in all 4 Wild Card games by all teams combined.

We will choose the winner from the members who correctly guess all 4 winning teams by looking at their total points scored guess. The member who guesses closest to the total points scored wins. Winner can be under or over. Winner had to have correctly guessed all 4 winning teams though.

If there is still a tie (two or more members guess the 4 winners correctly and guess the total points scored with the same level of accuracy as each other) we will break the tie by earliest to post or edit.

You can place your guess (1 per member) right up until kick off of the first Wild Card game on January 5th and edit your post right up until kick off, but again, there is a slight advantage to posting first in terms of tie breaking between members.

Best of luck.

Reminder to vendors: Email me us at fastreply@nachi.org if you would like to donate to the next www.nachi.org/dailydoorprize.htm

My guess is:

Steelers
Titans
Giants
Redskins
150 total points scored.

Steelers
Chargers
Giants
Seahawks
TotaL Points…192

Steelers, Chargers, Giants, Seahawks. 231 points. GO HAWKS.

Steelers, Chargers, Bucs, Redskins , 175 total pts

Steelers,Titans, Giants, Redskins 182

Jaguars
Titans
Giants
Redskins
Total Points Scored = 194

Thought you were going to a party.:shock:

Jaguars
Chargers
Seahawks
Buccaneers
TotaL Points = 159

Dom’s idea of “going out” is leaving his computer room and going to the living room to watch football. Last I talked to him, he was waiting for your order…:mrgreen: Happy New Year Mike.

It is finished:D
Same to you sir.

I got Mike’s order, and orders from a BUNCH of other NACHI members :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going out, I swear it!! I’m waiting for my fiance to get home so we can go! It’s almost 8pm here, so there’s still time! She was supposed to be home at 7pm. Oh well, they did say arrive whenever, hehe. Good thing I didn’t go out sooner though because I was able to get my picks in sooner :slight_smile:

Jags
Chargers
Giants
Skins

You must feel lucky tonight :smiley:

Dominic, I hear that you had a good day today.

Jags
Chargers
Giants
Skins

Good games this week.
Steelers
Chargers
Giants.
Seahawks
for a total of 122 points

Yes we did Nick!! Extremely well. Ended up getting 3 times more sales than our previous one day record. Almost entirely NACHI guys too. I guess something could be said for procrastination making for an exciting day! And as a thanks to all of you, another free version of HIP and a few other prizes from us in the upcoming weeks will be giving out during the playoffs :mrgreen:

I’m looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks Nick to do a few more NACHI.TV episodes as well!

Steelers, Chargers, Bucs, Redskins , 160 total pts

Steelers
Seahawks
Chargers
Bucs

Total Points = 168

GO BOLTS!!!:mrgreen: