Hey Nick...

why did you delete my post, where I told McNeish not to harass me about my belief in God? I do not understand your reasoning, that non members are protected more than us! :roll::mad:

[FONT=Arial]Ken,
I am in 100% agreement with you! Brian MacNeish and others who come onto the NACHI message board just to bash NACHI and to insult our members should NOT be allowed to harass our members at will!
[size=5]
[/size][/FONT]

The post isn’t the ***only ***thing that should be deleted.

What else would you suggest Dole?

Can non members post in this section of the MB? if not thats why Ken. Nick wants everyone to be able to have the chance to respond if they are named or if something is directed at them.

I didn’t get far enough in the misc section. guess this is your answer

… no way to respond. Misc. Discussion forum is a safe-haven from non-members. Non-members can read it, but can’t post.

If you want to engage a particular non-member, please do it in a forum open to non-members, where the non-member can defend himself, reply, fight back, etc.

Thanks.

No response needed or wanted, he just needs to bug out,since he is like some others close by, he is not likely to mind his own affairs!

Deleting your account. :smiley:

Put your other glass eye in Sammy, there’s an “s” on the end of my last name. :stuck_out_tongue:

I noticed it has been mighty quiet around here, I expected you to come back and run your mouth, Once a racist weenie, always a racist weenie! :roll:

LOL, too cute.

Racist?? Where did that come from? I’m gonna go tell Nick!! :roll: :roll:

Ken, you are your own worst enemy. “Your as sharp as a bowling ball”

You are making fun of a black man with a glass eye, that’s how!

What enemies, everybody loves me! :shock:

Go ahead, he will probably kick me out, because I am a member! :roll:

Really?? You’re going to call me a racist, because of that?

What a sad little man you are…

BTW, someone sent me a note to pass on to you -“Please tell Ken Lott his really small weenie is showing”. I couldn’t have said it better.

I firmly believe that all the Brian M’s and other supposed “harassers” in the world are geniuses. To be able to get under your ***adult ***skin, and make you look like the retard. Kudos to them all, kudos.

My daily dedication to you - Dedication

I’d donate $289 to make that happen. Give the membership to someone that will actually use it for what it is intended for.

You are one of favorite slaves.
** Seeing as how they could not pass the message on their own, I assume your twin must have been banned for a while from posting!** :mrgreen:

and that would be…to follow others around and start trouble, just so you can get some greenies to satisfy your fix? :roll::roll: Poor child.

Happy Holidays Kenny, hope Santa does you righteous. :smiley:

We protect members who desire a safe-haven from non-member harassment by providing this Misc. Discussion forum where members can post but non-members can only read.

We also protect members who desire to brawl with non-members by providing plenty of forums that are open to all.

We try to accommodate the wishes of all members, safety for those who want to be left alone, a ring for those who want to fight. Different strokes for different folks.

Cool…as long as it looks professional!