HOME INSPECTION? Gainesville & Newberry Fl

We set the standard for HOME INSPECTORS, MOLD INSPECTORS, COMMERCIAL INSPECTORS & MOLD testing / ALLERGENS testing Inspectors in the Gainesville, Newberry, Archer, Alachua and High Springs area. Distinguished by our background in Engineering, Chemistry/Biology and Residential & Commercial construction and by our extensive theoretical experience with intricacies of structural & environmental issues.

**We do “NOT” participate in any Real Estate Company Vendor’s Program List" and not in “CAHOOT’s” with any REALTOR nor do we have any association with local building contractors. It is a “CONFLICT” of interest and not in favor of the client. **

"Price is what you pay, Value is what you get" Our client is FIRST and will always be FIRST!

One Office to Serve You:

HOME INSPECTOR USA (Home) office in Gainesville services the North Central of Florida and specifically the following cities: Gainesville, Alachua, Newberry, Archer and High Springs, and surrounding areas.

John M. Acaron/BSME/TDME
"STATE OF FLORIDA LICENSED HOME INSPECTOR"
"STATE OF FLORIDA LICENSED MOLD INSPECTOR"
"Certified Master Inspector (CMI)"
Mobile: 850-814-3889
http://www.HOMEINSPECTORUSA.biz](http://www.homeinspectorusa.biz/)
info@HOMEINSPECTORUSA.biz

Hey John
Glad to meet you .
I’m in High Springs and hope we can grab lunch together sometimes.

Roy Lewis

John has been around for quite some time.

What are you doing with this post John?

SEO or something?

Meeker for President :slight_smile:

Dr. Meeker:
SEO brother!!!:stuck_out_tongue: It works. I just moved to Gainesville Fl. Different type of competition:roll: in this neck of the woods. Cheap prices all around:twisted:. Amazing but true. We continue providing quality service, no sugar coating the reports, straight to the point just the facts. I am still called the DK not for nothing and my cost for an inspection still the same\:D/, Busy, busy,… Higher than anybody in town:-({|=.

"Price is what you pay, Value is what you get" Our client is FIRST and will always be FIRST!

Roy: I missed your message. I have been in High Springs seven times so far this year.Hopefully, we can get together soon. Good luck partner!!