Register for this event

Capacity: unlimited

Event Cost: $25.00
5000 Milford Road
Route 209
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Get Directions

For more information or to confirm your registration, contact:
		[Chris Duphily](http://pa.nachi.org/pocono-northeastpa/event356-email.html)

The Pocono Northeast PA Chapter of InterNACHI is proud to host Sharon Quinn as she gives a presentation on home inspections for the physically challenged.

**The mission of the Northeast Pennsylvania Center for Independent Living is to improve and enhance the independent living options for people with disabilities. **
**The Center advocates for the elimination of architectural, attitudinal and communication barriers so that people with disabilities can fully participate in society. It also believes that people with disabilities should actively participate in determining the services they receive and the policy making process. These principles promote consumer control within and outside the organization. **

Forging Pathways To Independence

GREAT TOPIC!!! I wish I could be there.

Keep up the good work Chris.

Very cool.

Mic

Chris,

I’ll accept any info you can share after the event to compare to what I already have.

I’ve done a few houses this year and in the past that we’re specifically built to accommodate individuals with disabilities. They’re not that different but you do have to know where and what to look for.

www.nachi.org/accessibility.htm

My secretary who worked for me for more than a decade was in a wheelchair. I build a special building for her.

The nation is getting old, baby boomers hitting retirement age. Much of this will become more important in the coming years.

I’ll be glad to share any information I can here, and will snail mail any and all information obtained to anyone interested in it.

Feel free to call/email anytime!

Hey Scott get yer Azz up here … I “found time” to travel to one of your meetings :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be glad to share any information I can here, and will snail mail any and all information obtained to anyone interested in it.

Feel free to call/email anytime!

Hey Scott get yer Azz up here … I “found time” to travel to one of your meetings :smiley: … and extenuating circumstances prevented me from attending last weeks meeting :wink:

I will be up there sooner or later. Extenuating circumstances!!!..Hahaha…I’ll have to remeber that one the next time I can’t get to the phone. :twisted:

Was the Chinese food good at least?

had it for lunch the next day :wink:

http://pa.nachi.org/pocono-northeastpa/event356.html

Thanx, Chris, got your

:cool: :cool: :cool: