Infrared Course in Atlanta

[size=3]Folks,[/size]

[size=3]This is an awesome deal for NACHI members! If anyone is close to the Atlanta area, I urge you to attend. This course incorporates aspects ITC’s Level I, Level II and Building Sciences courses and tailors them specifically to home inspection. Though it goes over lots of information, the primary focus of the course is on image interpretation. If you can’t make it to this course, we will be holding the next one in Ft. Lauderdale on February 23, and in Jacksonville March 24. If you would like to attend or know someone else who would, please contact me at cdemsky@inspectiondepot.com.

Catherine
[/size]

1-Day Infrared and Building Science Course in Atlanta!

Learn how to**** DOUBLE**** your inspection fees!

NACHI Special $195! Regularly $599!

[FONT=Verdana]Taught by Florida’s Leading Infrared Thermographer, Tony Arnold. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]
Course Includes:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Verdana]Introduction to Building Diagnostics and Forensics [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana]Building Design [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana]Interpretation of Images and Defects [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana]Case Studies [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana]MORE![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]EMAIL[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] cdemsky@inspectiondepot.com with your name, phone number and email address to register! Or, visit www.choosenachi.com and click on the Infrared Cameras link and sign up there. You can also order tools, books and other inspection supplies at NACHI exclusive discounts. [/FONT]

**[FONT=Verdana]**All course graduates receive a $300 discount on the FLIR BCam! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]“As a licensed Real Estate broker for 20 years, certified building contractor, environmental hygenist and veteran home inspector with over 8,000 inspections, I found this to be the most interesting, educational class that I’ve attended for infrared and building science. To sit in a class that was not only educational, but entertaining, was refreshing. Tony provided a wealth of information on topics I only thought I knew about. My perspective has changed from that of an inspector to that of a building diagnostics forensic investigator. I would recommend this class to [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]everyone[/FONT] interested in getting into the infrared industry.” [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]- Aspen Thompson, CEO of HomeWorks, Destin, FL [/FONT]

**[FONT=Verdana]**Questions? [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]
888.589.2112[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Price not valid on day[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]
of class! You must
register prior to
Feb. 3 to receive
a discounted price.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Show up at the door[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]
and pay $299.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Saturday Feb. 3 [/FONT]
8-5:30pm
Place: Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport North
1380 Virginia Ave
Atlanta, GA 30344
Their phone number is 404.838.0029

[FONT=Verdana]EMAIL[/FONT][FONT=Verdana] cdemsky@inspectiondepot.com with your name, phone number and email address to register! Or, visit www.choosenachi.com and click on the Infrared Cameras link and sign up there. You can also order tools, books and other inspection supplies at NACHI exclusive discounts. [/FONT]

An article on it: http://www.chicagometroarearealestate.com/?p=274

Hi Everyone,

Update on the class. There are 5 seats left. These seats are $249 because the early bird special has expired. I apologize to anyone who wanted to sign up but hasn’t yet.

Also, I just received a call from Nick Gromicko regarding the Atlanta Infrared course. He had many questions regarding the technology and after a lengthy discussion, he has decided to change his plans and fly in to Atlanta to sit in on the course. He feels the technology is an extremely important advancement for his members and can’t wait to learn more about it.

Catherine
cdemsky@inspectiondepot.com

I am working on a CE course on thermal imaging (CE, for state approval).

Doesn’t teach how, just informational.

level I certification, at least, is a very good idea if you are getting into this.

Folks, the Ft. Lauderdale course is Saturday, Feb. 24, NOT the 23. I apologize for the mix up. If you are planning to attend, please contact me.

The location is
Days Inn Ft. Lauderdale/I-95
1700 West Broward Blvd.
Ft. LAuderdale, FL 33312

Catherine

How is Nick going to sit in on the course while in Denver for the Commercial class?