Insurance

I am looking for insurance and would greatly appreciate any recommendations and or companies you use and why you would choose them. If you do not mind sharing, cost and amount of coverage would be helpful. Feel free to post or email me direct.

Life? Auto? Health? Business?

For home inspectors, I recommend http://www.nachi.org/insurance

Contact InterNACHI’s rep Will Colton for a free quote: wcolton@citadelus.com

Grover

I would love to get you an E&O and GL quote. We are InterNACHI’s solely endorsed provider. I am confident I can provide you the best coverage at the best price.

CLICK HERE to complete our easy online app and i will turn around a quick, no commitment quote

If you have questions, please dont hesitate to contact me direct

Grover, I would be happy to speak with you about my E&O program, we include more coverage’s than most carriers and our rates are very competitive. I can also write just a small business general liability policy as well not attached too your E&O.
Call me any time
Dave

Grover,

I just signed with CH Insurance. After doing a lot of research they had the best coverage for the price. I am just a small business and they made it affordable and David is easy to work with. Be sure to compare everything as some companies use a retention versus a deductible.

Troy, Thank you for your support. It’s really appreciated.
Dave