Go Back   InterNACHI Inspection Forum > General Inspection Topics > Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors

Notices

Miscellaneous Discussion for Inspectors Discuss whatever you wish in this forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7/8/07, 2:34 AM
InterNACHI Admin

Default NACHI booth at N. Puget Sound Association of REALTORs Golf Tournament on Aug 3, 2007.

Booth manned by NACHI member Travis Hirst.

Thanks Travis!

Nick Gromicko, Certified Master Inspector
President, Contractors Association
Author, How to Run a Successful Home Inspection Business
Founder, InterNACHI
Owner,Nick Gromicko General Contractor

"Just as iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another."- Proverbs 27:17
Planet InterNACHI.... resistance is futile.
Old 7/8/07, 4:08 AM
Active Poster

Please Note: wforsyth is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: NACHI booth at N. Puget Sound Association of REALTORs Golf Tournament on Aug 3, 2007.

Awesome! I'll stop by!
Old 7/12/07, 11:00 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: NACHI booth at N. Puget Sound Association of REALTORs Golf Tournament on Aug 3, 2007.

Love to see ya there. Being new in the business I want to meet as many inspectors as I can. They are a wealth of knowledge. You may also get in on some of my locally famous smoked pulled pork sandwiches that I will be serving at the 5th hole at the tourney. Hope to see ya there.

Travis Hirst
Hirst Home Inspection and Inventory Services, LLC
www.HirstHome.com
Travis@HirstHome.com
Old 7/12/07, 11:02 PM
InterNACHI Member

Default Re: NACHI booth at N. Puget Sound Association of REALTORs Golf Tournament on Aug 3, 2

Travis,

I see it is the North Puget Sound AR. Which course are they holding the tourney at and what day is it?

Stephen Stanczyk
Washington State Licensed Home Inspector # 221
President, Washington Association of Property Inspectors (WAPI)
(253) 241-0602 calls answered until 10pm

Pierce County -Thurston County - King County - Snohomish County
Old 7/13/07, 12:40 AM
Active Poster

Please Note: wforsyth is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Mmmmmm.....food!

Travis, since you're new you may not know about my cookbook I've been "slowly" putting together. But I'll get a link to it, it's in the Member's Only section, and I'm asking each inspector who wants to contribute to send a recipe or more than one, and you'll get a full page plus a full facing page bio, logo, and advert for your business. There will be free PDF copies for each NACHI member and then they will be sold in full color hard copies for you to give as gifts to clients or realtors or family and friend's.

Long story short, if you would like to put in your pulled pork recipe I'm sure it would be great advertising for your business. Not too mention for my cookbook!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Old 7/13/07, 4:53 PM
InterNACHI Member

Thanks. The tourney is in Burlington, wa and it is being help at the Skagit Golf and Country Club. As for the cookbook send me aome more information on that, it sounds like a great idea. Thanks

Travis Hirst
www.HirstHome.com
Travis@HirstHome.com
Old 8/4/07, 2:16 PM
InterNACHI Member

Tourney was a big success and the pulled pork sandwiches were a huge hit. Had about 30 pounds of pork shoulder that smoked in my smoker for 24 hours before the tourney. I fed close to 130 golfers sandwiches and hopefully generated a little business along the way. Great fun was had by all. Here is a little picture of the booth and thanks to Nick for use of the NACHI tablecloth.
Attached Thumbnails
international-association-certified-home-inspectors-booth-n-puget-sound-association-realtors-golf-tournament-aug-3-2007-golf-tourney-002.jpg   international-association-certified-home-inspectors-booth-n-puget-sound-association-realtors-golf-tournament-aug-3-2007-golf-tourney-001.jpg  

Travis Hirst
www.HirstHome.com
Travis@HirstHome.com