InterNACHI inspectors booth at Real Estate Expo in Lansing on May 7, 2015.

Inspector booth manned by member Wally Cutler.

Thanks Wally.

Hi Wally Im also member of nachi, I plan on attending. Im from Muskegon. You need any help with anything.

Thomas, you should call him direct. I’m sure he needs help.

Tom,

This event is at the GLAR (Greater Lansing Association of Realtors) of which I am an affiliate member. This event is a chance for the affiliate members to introduce themselves and what they do, to the general membership. The event runs from 8AM-12 noon, but the realtors have a general meeting from 10AM-noon. So the actual period for the trade show is only 8-10AM. I will have a standard 6’ table with NACHI tablecloth and a NACHI display stand. The members simply stop by the table and grab literature. I am hoping that several stop long enough to snag my biz card and maybe a handshake.

I’m not sure what there might be here for you Tom, but you are certainly welcome to come over.

Wally

Thanks Wally.

Hey Wally,

Justin Newsome here. The owner of Double Check Inspect based out of Jackson Michigan.  I think this is a great way to display our professionalism as Internachi members as well as to promote our extensive training and education that separates us from other local inspectors.  Also a perfect time to display the benefits we bring to the table for realtors.  Would you be kind enough to let me assist you in representing Internachi at the trade show in Lansing from 8:00am until 10:00 am?  

Thanks ,  Justin Newsome

How did the event go fellas? Any pics or good stories?