InterNACHI releases new, free, online Code of Ethics course.

InterNACHI is also about to release a new Code of Ethics for vendor members which vendors will be required to abide by in order to, among other things, use this message board.

Thank You

How about we fix the entire thing while we are at it and allow members to perform ANY other services their Municipalities has licensed or allows them to do.

I believe the time of holding members back from making all the income they can should come to an end.

The restrictions are ridiculous and out of step with just about every other industry in our great Country.

Time to earn your income on your merits and not by holding back the competition just because they have more qualifications or education than you do.

No Mike, that would insert a conflict of interest, which is why your state (and others) correctly prohibits inspectors from doing repairs on the property they inspected, even if they are licensed by that very same state to make those repairs. A conflict of interest is a set of circumstances that creates a risk that professional judgment will be unduly influenced by a secondary interest. An interesting note: An uninfluenced inspection report merely has to be put at risk (not actually influenced) to suffer from a conflict of interest.

That is where you and I differ in opinion greatly.

BUT

It is your party and you get to do what you want.

I do however appreciate the fact that I can voice my disdain for it and the fact that I disagree.

Just that fact alone helps makes this a fine org. The fact that members are un-moderated and allowed to voice our opinions unhindered.

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

As far as the other I’ll b i t c h about that and keep bringing in the HITS until the end :smiley:

Mike you are a hoot. I love ya. LOL

I figured. As that is why I am still around.

Someone in charge must have OK’d it

I know there have been more than a few complaints about me :slight_smile:

I would like to know what member has had the most actual complaints.

I guess you would not mention the others but if it is me I would like to know.

Funny thing is I believe what I say and do not say it for controversy like a great many do.

Nor do I say it just to stir the pot. I say what I say when I feel my feelings are not represented and I have to believe from the amount of phone calls and emails I get weekly that a great many agree with much of what I say but there is no way they are willing to take the ridicule I take just to voice their opinions.