NACHI.TV now has an RSS feed

For those of you who use RSS to keep track of news online, I wanted to mention that NACHI.TV now has its own RSS feed. If you don’t know what RSS is, it stands for “Really Simple Syndication” and is a way to keep track of new items posted to the web sites you visit. You can tell a site has an RSS feed by looking for the RSS icon in your web browser (in the URL bar in Firefox, and in the toolbar in Internet Explorer 7):

You can use web applications such as Google Reader or desktop application such as Mozilla Thunderbird to keep track of RSS feeds. I keep track of web design blogs, the New York Times, and the InterNACHI message board using RSS in Thunderbird; that way all my latest news and e-mail are in the same place.

You can subscribe to NACHI.TV’s RSS feed at http://www.nachi.tv/feed.php (or go to any NACHI.TV page and click the RSS icon). Now that we’re releasing 4-5 episodes a month, this is a great way to keep up with all the new episodes.

Cheers,

Cool!! InterNACHI had already left the other trade associations in the dust. Now they are so far behind InterNACHI they can’t even see the dust!

George Wells writes:

They get to see (and taste) our dust every time we lap them :smiley: .

(or go to any NACHI.TV page and click the RSS icon). Where is the RSS icon? it does not show on my screen.

It doesn’t show in some older browsers yet. You can get to it at

http://www.nachi.tv/feed.php

Cheers,

Well that’s odd because it doesn’t show up on the latest versions of IE or Firefox either. :shock:

Are you using some home brew browser Chris?

I have IE 7 with Vista…No show…but i went to the feed.php and linked it on my website…if that is OK…if not I’ll remove it…thanks

You could actually list the feeds on your website using the article on RSS feeds I wrote in marketing.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The NACHI.TV RSS feed icon shows up in the far right of the URL bar in Firefox 2. It shows up to the right of the tabs bar in Internet Explorer 7, just to the right of the home icon.

We will be adding a feed icon to the bottom of each page for browsers that don’t have their own RSS mechanism, but that’s part of a layout revision that won’t go live for a few more days.

Cheers,

WTF, no one sleeps any more these days?

No sleep here… as the saying goes… No rest for the wicked…:slight_smile:

Thanks Chris. I didn’t know that.
I thought it was part of the page and not on the URL bar.
Thanks again.

What the hell is sleep?